Recyclable And Shocking


August 30, 2019 is the day I will never forget.  I had the best night ever of enjoying Charlotte 's fashion week.  I was honored to attend Charlotte Seen's  Emerging and Recyclable Designer Runway.  Located at the Ivey's, I was front row center along with friends to see so much talent and creativity on one runway.  From the very beginning, to the very end, the fashion show was a sight for sore eyes.

Jaw Dropping...
I just had to talk about this collection.  I was beyond blown from the very first model ripping the runway.  New South Insurance did a fabulous job creating such great masterpieces on the runway. This company took recyclable to a whole new level. What I love about the collection are the wings.  As soon as each model walk the runway, the wings are first thing a viewer would notice.  Each set of wings allows the viewers see more of each design.  They bring out of the each designs creativity.  However, the wings are just the icing on each design.  What viewers can really sink their into are the designs themselves.  To take magazine pages and flyers and create such a beautiful masterpiece is just so mind blowing.  When looking at each design, it is so easy to want to look at each piece from detail to detail.  On seeing what materials are used to make such wonderful art.  New South Insurance had no problem bringing the creativity in the runway.

Sweet, Sweet, Denim...
Never would I think that I would love denim so much up until now.  My Marlow had no problem stunning the viewers with poise for this wonderful fabric.  The thing that I love about this collection is that anyone can see how the designer had fun when
designing each denim .  What I mean is that denim is always fun to play with when designing it.  Denim is the fabric that anyone can manipulate into being a cute attire and accessories.  When looking at the whole fashion line, it is so easy to see that My Marlow put so much energy and pizzazz in each attire. Each attire has no problem showing off so much creativity on the runway. 

Trash To Treasure...
Usually, I love my plastic bags when it comes down to shopping, groceries, and trash.  But, never would I think that I would I think that I would love my plastic bags on a runway.  Genre 7 had no problem showing that plastic bags can be an incredible use of an
attire.  The one thing that I love about the plastic bags are the colors.  The colors green & yellow and grey & black were able to bring two of the attire used in the runway out.  With the colors, viewers are able forget that collection is recyclable.  In fact, it is so easy to love each attire for the skills and taste that are in them.  After seeing Genre 7's collection, it is safe to say that plastic bags is the new fabric to wear.

Recyclable fashion collections are a great thing to see on the runway.  It is so exciting to see what a designer can do with paper and plastic.  After being Charlotte Seen's guest for their show, I was beyond blown away.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts