Bring It To America


This past weekend, I was able to enjoy fashion week in Charlotte, North Carolina.  From fabulous creativity, to getting a nice drink or two, I just loved everything about it.  I was able to witness a fabulous fashion show in the Mint Museum.  I was front row center while attending Bordeaux Modeling Agency's "Coming To America" Fashion Show.  Each attire was just as unique as the next piece.  I was just in complete awe from the beginning to the end when watching this show unwind.  See why this fashion show was a sight for sore eyes. 
The Beginning...
The beginning of the fashion show started strong with Bella's Unique Creations Designs.  I could not believe my eyes when seeing this fashion line.  This African inspired fashion line had my jaw dropping all the way to ground once seeing it in the runway. What I love about the fashion line is the creativity.  The
fashion designer really did her thing when making each attire on the runway.  Never would I think that I would love long skirt dresses, short skirts, gauchos, long pants and asymmetric dresses on one runway. These bottoms bring so much flavor in each attire.  In fact, they can make anyone want the whole African attire more.  Each bottom had that special type of spice that gave each attire its perks.  This fashion line was just unique.
So Much Class...
One of my favorite designers in the show was 2wentyCevenClothing.  I was blown away when looking at this fashion line.  Never would I think that I would love the colors gold, cream, and navy blue so much.  These three colors brought so much elegance  on the runway, that it is jaw dropping.  How these three colors are used in the runway is what makes it elegant.  Off the shoulder dresses,  sleeveless dresses, faux fur, and dress suits have no problem  bringing so much life to the colors gold, cream, navy.  In fact, these pieces can make anyone love the colors even more.  It is all in what a person can do with a color.  2wentyCevenClothing had no problem using the colors gold, cream, and navy in such beautiful way that it is just breathe
taking.  With this fashion line, each attire is just as unique as the next.
The Host...
The host, journalist Lexus Wilson, really did her thing during the fashion show.  She had the audience entertained and not to mention keeping the show energetic.  However, I could not stop but to love the host's dress.  She rocked it like a boss.  The teal color with purple floral print was just so beautiful.  These two colors have no problem giving this dress such a beautiful flow it can just rock anyone's world.  While wearing this beautiful dress, Lexus Wilson
had no problem ripping the runway in it.  When Wilson ripped the runway, the dress flowed with grace. With this dress, it put the show back in showstopper.
"Coming To America" brought Mint Museum down with its show. From the beginning, to the end, this fashion show was the thing to love for Charlotte 's fashion week. This fashion week is hot!

Comments

Popular Posts