Eyes With Beauty


Today, I woke up feeling fabulous.  Before I got the day started, I wanted my beautiful face to look with classy.  I decided to use my "Poolside" IBY Beauty eyeshadow palette that I have gotten from Yes, Oh Yas! back in September.  The colors that I wanted to rock to was going to be beautiful and divine on my lovely face.  See how I started off my beautiful Sunday morning.
Lighten Up...
At first, I wanted to lighten up my beautiful brown eyes with a beautiful golden yellow color.  The color staycation had no problem giving me what my heart desires.  I applied this beautiful bright color on my eyes.  Once I applied this beautiful sparkling color on my eyes, my eyes were looking so gorgeous.  My beautiful brown eyes had no problem glowing with passion and excitement in this cute staycation color.  With this color, my eyes can glow all day long.
Perfect Two...
After applying the staycation color on my eyes, I knew it was going to look more beautiful with a beautiful hunter green color.  That is when the color byo bikini happily played in the part.  Before I applied the second color over the first color, I knew these two colors were going to be beautiful on the eyes.  Whenever it
comes down to hunter green and gold collaborating together, they are so beautiful.  They are so beautiful during the Christmas season.  They are so beautiful as royalty.  They are just beautiful point blank period.  When putting these two colors on my beautiful brown eyes, they were so breathtaking.  I was loving my eye makeup every second after applying the byo bikini on top of the staycation.  Despite of my eye makeup looking so beautiful, I not finished with it just yet. 
The Final Touch....
For my final touch , I wanted to darken up the staycation color.  Sure, it was a beautiful color on my eyes.  But, it can look even better with  just a little bit of shade in it.  I blended in the cabana color with the staycation color.  The cabana color is this nice bronze color that has no problem keeping the eyes looking so unique.  This color was able to turn the staycation color into this
beautiful dark golden color that is so stunning.  Once the staycation's color is turned, the byo bikini can expose itself more within the eyes.   The whole entire eye makeup can look elegant and divine.  With just the final touch, my eyes look so gorgeous to enjoy.
It felt so great to play with my September makeup all over again.  Once I just allow my imagination to run wild, I end up with the best results ever on my beautiful brown eyes. I woke up fabulous. I end up looking fabulous.  IBY Beauty's "Poolside" eyeshadow pallet have the greatest colors to play with.  By just looking at one color, it is so easy to be hooked on them for life. After having fun with this makeup palette again, my beautiful brown eyes could not look even better!

Comments

Popular Posts