Pop Into Shopping


This past week, I was checking my e-mail on my cell phone.  I was just scrolling down until I saw a reminder about a fashion event that was happening on Saturday.  I was puzzled because I do not remember registering for a fashion event for this Saturday.  I usually mark my calendar whenever I plan on going to a fashion event.  However, I was excited on going do of loving to shop and blog. Not to mention I love pop up shop.  This Saturday is going to be so fun for me!

Loving The Gold...
As soon as I went to the Girl Galore Pop Up Shop, I was so excited to see all of vendors.  The first vendor that I went to was Amerie 1936.  I was blown away of the gold accessories.  This lovely business started in 2017.  It was based off of the creators ' grandmother.    Their grandmother was all about gold custom
jewelry. Each and every piece is remarkably handcrafted to it own unique style. When it comes down to Amerie 1936, it is all about breaking rules.  It is all about being that free spirit that one is called to be.  If any lady is all about this description of style, then they would love wearing a necklace or two from this beautiful collection.  Amerie 1936 has everything that a lady would love.

Surprise, Surprise...
After loving everything about Amerie 1936, I ran into another unique vendor at the pop up event.  At first, I thought the vendor was selling cans of beverages to the shoppers.  As soon as I saw the top of each beverage can, I saw there was candle wax in all of them.  This actually blown me away of how creative one person can be with candles.  The company that was distributing this merchandise is called Carolina Beer Candles.  This company was
first created in the year 2018.  How this all started was Allie Piwonka and a friend first saw how beverage cans have great designs on them.  Of course, they both did not just wanted to throw away the beverage cans.  Instead, Piwonka and her friend wanted to put the cans into some great use.  That is when they had a perfect idea in recycling these cans into pleasant smelling candles.  Each candle was just as crafty as the next. Of course, I had to have fun with the candles and make it seem that I was actually drinking a Bud Light.  By seeing this vendor, it goes to show that anything can be used with just a little bit of recycling.

Sparkle City...
When looking at all the incredible vendors, I had to restrain myself from spending.  Each vendor was just as jaw dropping as the next.  One of the vendors that stood out the most to me was Five 13 Studio.  Each attire was just as exciting as the next.  One particular item that stuck out to me was the Tinsel Town Fringe
Dress.  This dress pops out excitement, glamour, and fun.  I was loving this dress so much that I can just kiss the designer.  Each and every attire sparkled with beautiful colors that are so irresistible.  Five 13 Studio has everything that lady can love about sparkling bright colors.

I had so much fun at the Girl Galore Pop Up Shop!  I was loving every vendor there was at the event.  There were so much creativity in one room that it was so breathtaking. This pop up shop was everything and more to me!

Comments

Popular Posts