Fun Browsing


Last week, I went to great sip & shop birthday party event.  The event was for my special friend, Designer Diva.  Before I got my sip & shop on, I decided to browse around at South Park Mall in Charlotte, North Carolina.  For the past two months, I have been working and blogging.  It has been way overdue for yours truly to have a good old window shopping.  For a half an hour before the event, I made the best of the time by trying on cute accessories. See how I had a little fun time before the fun had ever begin!
Cover Me Sweetly...
The first store that I went to was Burberry.  I wanted to shop around and see what I can really get myself into.  At first, I tried on Burberry's sunglasses.  When it comes down to sunglasses, I am a complete sucker for them.  It always feel so great to protect the beautiful eyes from the sunlight in style.  I was looking so great in the sunglasses that it was not even funny.  Next, I tried on
this lovely tan trench coat.  It has been four years since I own a trench.  To finally try on a trench coat feels so good.  After browsing around Burberry, falling in love with the store was so easy.
It Sparkles....
After Burberry, I went to the Kate Spade store.  Just by looking at the store's window display, I just had to see what was popping in the store.  What really grabbed my attention when I first got into the store was the jewelry display table.  It was sparkle city!  While loving the jewelry table, I learned from one of the sales associates in the store that everything is sparkling because of the holiday season.  To me, it makes sense because the holidays are
all about anything that sparkles.  That is why it was so easy for me to sink my teeth into the mood ring clay pave rings.  Sure, I found my own version of lantern corps rings. But, I was having too much fun with them! It was really hard to choose which color I wanted.  After playing with the mood ring clay pave rings, I decided to have a little fun with a few bracelets.  Each bracelet was just a beautiful as the next.  My favorite was the "star of the show statement" bangle.  The color purple is my favorite color. Plus, I am loving the color pink sparkling in this beautiful bangle.  Did I mention that the color gold is breathtaking in this bangle? As soon as I
seen this beautiful bangle, it was love at first sight. With this bangle, it can easily enhance any attire into a total knockout.  The Kate Spade store was everything a lady could love within the store.
After some wonderful window shopping, I was blown away of what was in for the season. Honestly, I was about to go completely broke.  But thankfully, I restrained myself and kept my mind focused on the sip & shop event.  After having some fun browsing around the mall, this night could not get even better for me!

Comments

Popular Posts