The Grand Opening


I end up having the best weekend ever!  It started off with me having a better job.  Then, I was able to go to the grand opening of Sephora in my community! That is right!  No more going to the mall for perfume or makeup.  Instead, I can save my little gas and just shop like it is no tomorrow.  This is going to be heaven to me!
The Grand Opening...
My friend Odessa and I was so excited to check out the brand new Sephora store in our community.  It was so easy for us to really sink out teeth into the makeup and perfume.  All the sales associates were great and warm welcoming.  We saw all the latest makeup that was perfect for the skin.  From Nars to Anastasia, it was so easy to
get hooked up on the makeup.  Thankfully, Odessa I was able to restrain ourselves in the store until payday. We were loving everything there was in the store until suddenly, Odessa and I spotted the fragrance section of the store.  This was the perfect time to find the perfect gift for the holidays.
Perfect Fragrance...
When it comes down to fragrance, I am a complete sucker for it.  However, I am still a little picky of what fragrance I want to wear on my body.  I tested this sweet delicate fragrance from NEST.  Its wild poppy fragrance took my breathe away.  Its strong Himalayan jasmine floral scent will have anyone so hypnotized to into its wonderful scent.  What I really love about this fragrance is the beautiful scent rose de grasse. It is so enchanting to the nose.  It is that scent that has no problem having that powerful floral that has the
mind wanting more of it.  This lovely fragrance is so strong. With the floral scent being so strong, the rose de grasse can be long lasting.  With the fragrance, the body can smell so beautiful.
In Paradise...
The second fragrance that I test out in Sephora was paradise.  Yves Saint Laurent's Libre has that beautiful lavender scent that is so sweet. When I first took a whiff of this fragrance, I knew that it was going to be perfect for the holidays.  This beautiful floral scent has no problem keeping the body smelling so sensational.  This beautiful scent gives the body that strong confident musk that can just win anyone over of loving it.  The floral scent itself is all about having freedom.  It is all about having that free will to be what the person wants to be. 
It is that floral scent that can remind anyone of how important it is to have that confidence within the self.  With this fragrance, confidence could not look even more sensational.
Going to a brand new Sephora store in my community with my friend Odessa was so much fun! To try out so many fragrances is just like having Christmas early.  No more going to mall for me, all because I have a Sephora in MY community!

Comments

Popular Posts