'Tis To Cleansing

This weekend, I was able to have a little movie night for myself.  To start the Christmas month earlier, I decided to watch "How The Grinch Stole Christmas" .   While watching a classic movie and popping some popcorn, I decided to treat my beautiful face to some facial cleansing.  Z Skin's "Hydroxy Face Mask" had no problem cleansing my beautiful face from my pores and dark spots.  This skincare kept the face clean while I was being entertained.

Barely Seen...
When applying the hydroxy mask on my face, it was barely noticeable.  Sure, there was a white clump or two but, the mask was barely seen on my face.  With its appearance, it was like having an invisible mask cleansing my face.  However, the appearance did not stop the mask from having such a beautiful scent to it.  The hydroxy mask had this sweet lemon smell that 
was so refreshing.  Never would I think that I would love the smell of lemon so much up until now.  Other than the scent and appearance, the hydroxy mask was able to do its job. This cleanser was able to give me this nice tingling feeling on my face. It was a little bit distracting but, I knew the mask was only doing its job.  While my face was getting cleansed, I was able to enjoy my movie and eat a little bit of popcorn.

Tightened...
While Z Skin's "Hydroxy Face Mask" continued to set on my face, I noticed how tightened my face was getting.  Despite of my face getting a little tightened each the minute, I was still able to move my face.  I was still able to eat popcorn.  However, the mask was still tingling.  While enjoying "How The Grinch Stole Christmas," I could my face getting cleansed by each moment.  I was eager to
want to wash off the mask but, I had to wait for twenty minutes.  I was wagered to see the actual results of cleansing my face with this hydroxy face. However, I continued to keep myself entertained with the movie and popcorn.  While, the movie was getting really good, it was time to wash the hydroxy mask off with warm water and a washcloth. After washing off the mask, I still could feel its tightness in my face for a few minutes.  My face felt clean and refreshed.

The Next Day...
After a nice refreshing sleep from a classic movie to eating popcorn, I wanted to see how my face looked after applying the hydroxy mask on it.  The spots on my face cleared up a little bit.  Overall, my face looked healthy and refreshed from some of the blemishes.  I was a little bit impressed on how this all natural
mask have cleansed my face for just twenty minutes.  I am excited of what this hydroxy mask can do after using it two more times a week!  If my blemishes and spots are slowly but surely clearing up for just one day, then they a bound to be gone in two to three days.

After using the hydroxy mask, I had fun! I am so excited to use this mask again!

Comments

Popular Posts