Tis The Season To Be A Fashionista

This past Sunday, I was in the Christmas spirit for a little bit.  I decided to kill it in the beautiful color green.  When is comes down to the Christmas season, I am usually wearing the fabulous red and white.  But for this year, I wanted to look beautiful in the colors green and yellow.  I was able to buy a few pieces here and there last month.  After just a little bit of styling, I was able to hook myself up with a fabulous outfit.  See how my outfit put the spirit  back in Christmas spirit.

The Top...
The top that I used for my outfit was a long sleeve top by A New Day.  The top was this beautiful hunter green color that can just excites the eyes.  It was so easy for me to turn this ordinary top into this lovely Christmas attire.  A New Day's hunter green top could either be used as a casual attire or business wear.  For this attire, I decided to use it as a lovely business wear.  I wanted the keep the attire more dressy and a little bit classy. The attire that I was going for this top was going to be cheerful with a cup of holly. My business attire was going to be perfect for this Christmas!

The Bottoms...
In my closet, I was able to find the perfect pants for my Christmas business attire.  My army green ankle pants by Lisa Rinna was so cute, warm, cozy.  These pants were able to change my hunter green long sleeve top into a nice soothing dressy top.  The army
green color and spandex/polyester material are able to give these pants a wonderful classy style to them.  With the color and material, the bottoms were able to make the long sleeve top into a wonderful Christmas top.  With both the top and bottom, my attire will be great for the season.  However, I was not done with my attire just yet.

The Blazer...
My Christmas business attire could not be complete without my plaid blazer from RTW.  The blazer was mainly light yellow with splash of hunter green, pink, and yellow.  With the little amount of hunter green in the blazer, the blazer was able to go so smoothly with the top and bottom.  The blazer was able to complete my whole business attire.  It was able to give me that serious Christmas vibe that I desired in my heart.  This blazer made my Christmas fantasy into reality by taking over
the whole attire.  It made whole attire seasonal, special, and classic.  Without this blazer, my attire would not be so cute to wear.

After piecing a whole new attire together, I felt so fabulous!  My business attire looked so unique, that is was so jaw dropping.  This past Sunday, I was able to put my true creativity into work.  I was able to finally show off my Christmas spirit in style.  With just a little bit of imagination and a cup of cheer, I showed what I can really do with Christmas colors.  'Tis the season to be a fashionista!

Comments

  1. Great all great styling. I also really like your blazer. You look lovely. Happy 2020.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts