Mask Over Smackers

I know everyone by now is tired of hearing the saying, "New year, new me." But I bet everyone have not heard the saying, " New year, new mask. " This is what I have told myself and stuck with it. For years, I have tried different types of facial masks. But for this year, I decided to try something new.  I always heard about lip masks but, never tried them out myself.  When seeing these masks a lot in different beauty stores, I was wondering what was so great about lip masks.  It was not until later on until I got my own lip mask in the mail in my monthly beauty box.  For a month or so, this lip mask stayed in my room until I finally had the courage to use it myself.  New year, new mask.

Applying...
Masker Aid's "Tell Me 'Pout It," was going to be first mask I tried on my beautiful smackers .  Just like any other mask, it was gooey.  Man, do I dread the feeling of gooey masks.  However, I love how the aftermath of gooey masks.  The mask felt so gross on my lips.  While trying to apply the lip mask, I realized quickly how carefully I had to place it on my lips.  I accidentally torn a tiny piece of the lip mask on the top with my finger nails while trying to apply it on my lips. As soon as I had the mask adjusted
on my beautiful smackers, I was able to relax while listening to the novel "Cold Betrayal" by J.A. Jance.  Just ten to fifteen minutes with this mask, then my lips are smooth and plump.

During...
While wearing the lip mask, I was able to take pictures with it on for my blog site.  I was surprised on incredible the mask stayed on my lips.  But, I end up speaking too soon.  I felt the mask falling off my lips.  I end laying down on my bed and just relaxed.  I was still taking pictures with the mask on like it was no tomorrow.  The tingling was not that noticeable.  In fact, I really did not notice the tingling at all.  I was still taking pictures while still listening to the novel by J.A. Jance. While my lips were getting plumped and smooth with the mask, I was making the best of it.

After...
When it was time to take the lip mask off,  I was actually enjoying
the mask.  To me, time went by so quick that it felt like I only applied the mask for a second.  My lips felt as though I stuck them out too long.  They did not look plumped but they did feel so smooth.  When applying my lipstick, my beautiful smackers felt even more smooth. After having so much  fun with my lips, they felt so good after using the lip mask.

After using Masker Aid's "Tell Me 'Pout It," I had fun using it.  Never would I think that using a lip mask will be so fun and relaxing. My beautiful smackers are smooth and sensational after using this mask.  New year, new mask!

Comments

Popular Posts