New Year, New Vintage

When bringing in the New Year's, I had such a great time with my church family.  From eating New Year's cookies, to enjoying a nice a drink of Coke.  During the time I was snacking on some cookies, I ran into a friend that I have not seen a while.  My friend and I happily hugged each other and caught up what was going on in both of our lifes.  While my friend and I were talking, I noticed on how cool her military jacket was. She told me that she was just browsing in her mother's closet and found it.  To me, this jacket was something to go crazy for.

Vintage...
What I loved about my friend's military jacket was that it was vintage.  From what my friend was telling me about the jacket, that it was older than what meets the eye.  I found it so interesting that this jacket still looked brand new.  By looking at the detailing of the jacket, anyone could tell it was a little bit outdated.  However, outdated can be used in tomorrow's style.  Some fashion styles from the earlier decades are coming out of
retirement.  This is the same way with this military jacket.  This jacket can be styled with anything new in order to be a great piece for an attire.  For instance, the yellow hoodie that my friend was underneath the jacket was able to make the jacket blend into a new style.  With these together, the military jacket is able to flex its own style in a new improved attire with just one touch from the hoodie.  With this jacket,  the vintage look could not look more hot.

Style It Up...
When looking at this jacket, my friend made it so easy to style into a fabulous street attire.  She was able to throw in some cute jeans and a nice yellow hoodie with the jacket.  My friend turned this vintage jacket into today's urban wear.  When looking at the outfit as a whole, it is so easy to forget that the jacket suppose to
be vintage. In fact, the military jacket is able to change its whole style within the jeans and hoodie.  The jeans and hoodie  are able to bring out the urban within the jacket with their strong style.  They are able to embrace the jacket within the attire and change it into tomorrow's fashion.  With the yellow hoodie overlapping with the military jacket, the military 's style can be easily changed into a great attire to rock into.

Making It Complete...
When looking at the military jacket, it completes the whole urban look on my friend.  Despite that the jeans and yellow hoodie transforms the jacket into an urban look, the jacket still brings out more of the urban look from other two pieces.  The style of the military jacket gives a great vibe towards the hoodie and jeans. It is able to bring out more of the hoodie and jeans urban look to life.  The military jacket is able to bring more attention to the other two pieces of the attire.  With its bold vintage look, this jacket allows the hoodie and jeans to look more casual and trendy.  With this jacket, the whole attire was able to look so unique for the night.

After loving on my friend's military jacket.  I actually wanted it for my own.  It goes to show that anything in the parent's closet can used as today's new look.

Comments

Popular Posts