New Year, New View

Bringing in the New Year's was a blast for me!  From having fun with my church family, to enjoying pizza from Dominos.  While enjoying my time at church, I noticed one of my friends had the most fabulous shoes.  When I first seen these babies, I fell in love with them at first sight.  The style, detailing, and color of the shoes had my eyes in awe.   When looking at my friend's shoes, I know I was going have a kick of having these babies as my first blog post of 2020! See why these lovely heels were the highlight of the New Year's.

The Color...
The color of the heels were no other than the color black. The color black is one of the greatest colors to wear for footwear.  Black heels can go with anything.  Not to point the obvious but, there is a reason that this color can go with anything.  The color black looks so unique with any type is style.  A person can never go wrong with having a nice pair or two of black shoes in the closet.  Whenever a person cannot find a color to wear with an outfit, it is always best to go with the color black.  This color has no problem keeping any attire nice and to the point.  With this color, the shoes cannot look any better.

The Enhancements...
What really got me into loving the shoes were the enhancements.  The tassels all over the shoes had no problem being the attention grabbers.  They enhanced the shoes' style into looking so chic.  These enhancements gives the color black a beautiful new look
for the shoes.  The tassels give a much more edgier and powerful side to the color black.  These enhancements are able to bring out the color black's meaning.  These tassels allow the color to be exposed to its meaning by showing more of its features.  The tassels are able to give the color more of a chic style by just appearing on the shoes. With their down to earth look, these enhancements have no problem grabbing anyone's attention.

The Feeling...
When talking to my friend about her lovely shoes, she was telling me on how comfortable the heels really were.  I was so surprised do that it is sometimes hard to find high heels that are comfortable.  The heels of the shoes have that strong support of the feet that keeps them poise and healthy.  The fact that the shoes

are so comfortable, makes the shoes more lovable.  To have the feet look so cute while not hurting is always a win-win for me.  It feels so great to wear heels for hours without worrying about the dogs barking.  With the great feeling of the shoes, these beauties can be the center of attention all night long.

I was loving everything about my friend's shoes during the New Year's Praise Party. From the color, tassels, and feeling, it was these were my own shoes.  To bring in the New Year in of sight seeing these babies was quite the pleasure. 

Comments

  1. Sounds like you had a fab NYE haha! They are very lovely boots!

    Georgia Rose | http://www.justgeorgiarose.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts