Last Chance With The Knit


Winter is almost gone.  However, I had time to wear just one more accessory before the end of season. On last December, I was given two scarves a Christmas presents for helping out with Charlotte Seen’s three fashion shows.  But, I end up leaving them both in my friend Designer Diva’s car.  I was finally able to get them back as soon as I won Clinique’s makeup bag contest on Instagram.  To make matters better, I was able to wear one of them just in time for an interview I was hosting for one of my friends’ company.  This scarf was cute and lovely to wear out in public.

 

Best Accessory…

Half of the time throughout the week, I usually cannot wear the clothes I want to wear because of work.  Whenever I have my off days, I make it a huge mission to dress on how I want to dress whenever I go out.  I decided to wear one of my scarves for the day.  Picking out a top for it was easy as one, two, three.  I found my orange sweater top with the cap


sleeves.  This top looked so stunning with my scarf.  The scarf was no other than a knitted scarf.  Knitted scarves are my best accessory to go to whenever it comes to the winter season.  They always enhance my style to look fabulous and relaxing.  When wearing this scarf with my orange knitted top, it completed my style.  My style was professional and lovely as usual.

 

The Color…

The color of my knitted scarf was to die for!  The knitted scarf is this beautiful hunter green color that is just so breathtaking.  What I love about this color is that it goes great with my complexion.  By wearing this scarf, the color shows more of my natural beauty.  This color has no problem reflecting perfectly on my complexion when, bringing it out more for me to love even more.  The hunter green color do not disappoint


when having it as a color to wear as a accessory.  In fact, this color brings out more of the color of my knitted sweater.  When adding my scarf as an accessory, my knitted top is able to look more casual.  The scarf enhanced the color of the knitted top to be more enjoyable and sweet to look at.  With the color of scarf, it made a huge impact on my style.

 

Easy to Fix…

My knitted scarf was no other than an infinity.  These type of scarves are just easy to wear for the season.  Infinity scarves are easy to adjust to the attire.  By easily adjusting to the attire, this scarf is easy to style just the way I want it.  Once styling the  accessory the way that  I want it, it can easily enhance my attire’s


look.  My attire has  brought my attire to life and gives it that style that is enjoyable to look at.  This is all because of the infinity scarf.  This scarf is everything and more.

 

As I kiss this winter season good-bye, I had one last chance with it by rocking to this accessory.  This infinity hunter green colored scarf was the to love for my attire.  I am so wearing this again for the next winter season. 

Comments

Popular Posts