Popping For The Win


During this past month, I entered in a contest on Instagram that one of my friends was hosting.  The only thing that I had to do was like a picture of the contest’s Instagram page and tag as many friends under the comment section.  The next thing I knew, I won a makeup bag full of makeup by Clinique.  I always loved their makeup ever since my friend, Designer Diva,  had introduce me to it since 2020.  I was so ready to try out the makeup that was instored for me in this loving makeup bag.  By looking at the makeup bag, I knew I was going to fun have with this contest prizes makeup. 

 

Terrific Duo…

When I first won my makeup bag full of makeup goodies, my friend Designer Diva said that I was going to love the eyeshadow.  I am so proud to say that my friend was right!  Clinique’s “All About Shadow Duo” was everything and more.  This


strawberry fudge had no problem brightened up my beautiful brown eyes.  I first applied the color strawberry on my eyes.  With this bright pink color, my eyes were brighten with excitement and passion.  After using the color strawberry in the duo pallet,  I applied the fudge color eyeshadow over it.  This brown colored eyeshadow was able to enhance the primary color’s uniqueness and beauty.  The shadow duo was able to give my eyes a beautiful delightful look that it just so tasteful to the eyes.  With these colors strawberry and fudge, my eyes are able to have that glamour and poise that the heart desires.

 

Line It Up…

My eyeshadow  was everything that I wanted in two colors.  But, that does not mean that I was finish with my makeup just yet.  I went for the makeup bag again and saw Clinique’s “Quickliner For Intense Eyes.”  The color intense chocolate was the die for.  This dark brown color eyeliner had no problem bringing out the


two eye shadow colors.  This eyeliner darkens up the whole eye makeup, allowing my beautiful brown eyes to pop.  With this beautiful eyeliner,  my entire eye makeup is cute, fun, and dreamy.  With this eyeliner, my eye makeup look could not look even better.

 

Enhance The Pop…

Despite of my eye makeup looking so dreamy, I was still not finished yet.  I just had to try on Clinique’s “High Impact” mascara. Of course, makeup cannot be complete without any mascara.  The black colored makeup was able to keep the eyes fresh, clean, and sweet.  When it comes down to black mascara,  it can be a person’s best friend for the eyes.  It enhances the whole entire eye makeup’s look.  Giving it a lovable and yet desirable look.  While applying the mascara on my lashes, my lashes looks perky, allowing the rest of the eye makeup to follow in line with the lashes. This mascara has no problem allowing the rest of the eye makeup colors to pop with passion and pizzazz.  With this mascara, my eyes look incredible. 

 

After trying on almost everything in my brand new makeup goodies, I was beyond satisfied.  My makeup was beautiful and I felt great!  I am so happy that I won the makeup bag contest on Instagram!

Comments

Popular Posts