Power Of The Earrings


Last month, I just got bored of almost everything.  Just to keep things going just a little bit, I decided to browse on Amazon.  Usually, I be interested of buying a book or two.  However, not this time.  I was just looking on their website until I seen these earrings.  They were something different that I usually buy.  When looking at these earrings, I knew that I was going have fun with them just by looking at them.   This was going to be the first time that I bought jewelry from Amazon.

 

What I Want…

What first got me into looking for jewelry is that I really needed them badly.   Some of my jewelry was turning colors and were breaking.  It was long overdue for me to get so more jewelry.  Usually, I wear small earrings all because of work.  But, I no longer wanted this to


be apart of my wardrobe whenever I am not working.  I usually go for big hoops, heart-shaped, or big balled earrings.  This time,  I wanted to go for something fun and exciting for my wardrobe.  When going on Amazon’s website, I had no problem looking for earrings that was going to put a smile on my face.  For earrings, I went for something empowering and unique.  I went for something this all about my true personality.  

 

Love At First Sight…

When looking on Amazon, it did not take me long to find the perfect earrings for me.  My face lit up like Christmas lights when I first seen these wooden female portrait earrings by Gmillions.  What I first liked about the earrings is the style to them.  I am all about images of women empowerment.  When


looking at these accessories,  I see so much naturally, courage, and strength.  The portrait of the female in the earrings details so much of the figure’s beauty.  The afro, headwrap, big earrings, and side of the face is what this female portrait so unique.  By just looking at the accessories,  one cannot help but love every aspect of detailing within the earrings.  From the afro, to the whole features of the female portrait, these earrings are the best!

 

Got To Buy One More…

After buying my first pair of earrings online, I could not help myself by buy another pair.  As soon As I bought the wooden female portrait earrings, I spotting some more lovely ones on the bottom of Amazon’s website page.  These round wooden painted African women earrings by Hicarer were to die for.  What I liked about these  earrings on much was the spunk it had in the


painting of the earrings.  The female character in the earrings shows such freestyle attitude within them.  With the unique clothing and blowing of the bubble gum shown on the female figure, it shows female figure’s positive traits.  By just looking at the earrings as a whole, it has funk, life, and not to mention power.  With these earrings,  I will have no problem showing off my confidence. 

 

I was still looking for more earrings to find on Amazon after buying these powerful earrings.  But, I had to realize that I have to tame myself from shopping.  It feels great to finally buy jewelry again.  After getting my earrings through the mail, I was excited on wearing them to an outing with friends.  With theses women pairs of earrings, my jewelry collection has just gotten better.

Comments

Popular Posts