Jewelry Party

 


During last month, I was invited to an incredible event at Kendra Scott.  This was possible all thanks to my friend, and host of the event, Designer Diva.  This event was all about mingling, giving back, and not to mention shopping.  Every female at the event was able to relax and just have a great night with fine jewelry.  The Baubles & Babes:  Girls Night Out Jewelry Party was the event of the night.

 

Giving Back…

When it comes down of giving back, Kendra Scott is the place to go.  So much jewelry at the event was about helping awareness such as breast cancer,


minority mental health, and heart health.  My personal favorite in the store was the awareness charms.  It is so easy to choose a necklace charm in the store to represent an awareness or empowerment.  The thing that the ladies could love about these charms that  some of them are about growth and strength.  One can easily love having a charm as their own of representing the strengths of ones being.   With these charms, anyone can proudly represent and give back to the ones in need.

 

My Personal Favorite…

My favorite was the rose charm,  this charm was all about women empowerment.  When it comes down to women empowerment, I am all in.  Through all the struggle and pain that women been put through  in the past, from still breaking down barriers today.  I am proud to be a strong woman.  The beautiful silver rose is a symbol on how confident and passionate that all


females can be.  By just looking at this charm, anyone can see why the rose is chosen as women empowerment.  The rose itself have a elegant strong scent to it.  Just like women are strong when it comes of fighting against opposition and strife.  The rose is always about beauty.  Women come in all types of beauty.  Doesn’t matter of what shape, size, or color, women are the beautiful queens in the world.  The rose is also about sacrifice.  When it comes down to it, women tend to sacrifice their time, energy, mentality, and purpose all for the better of good.  This rose charm is the perfect example of what a woman is all about.

 

Customize…

After getting the women’s empowerment charm for my necklace.  I wanted to get my birthstone on my accessory as well.  My birthstones are opal and


tourmaline.  Ever since I can remember, I always was crazy about the beauty of my birthstones.  For my necklace, I decided to go for the tourmaline.  This beautiful pink stone is to die for! I was loving every minute when the jewelry maker was customizing my birthstone into a charm.  This lovely charm was just as beautiful as the women empowerment charm.  With its purity and elegance,  I could not wait to have this charm as my own for a necklace.  This experience was like looking at masterpiece being made in front of my very own eyes.

 

After both charms was complete, it was time to add on a beautiful eighteen inch silver necklace.  To make things even better,  I can happily buy more charms in the future to add on my necklace.  This Girls Night Out Event is what I really needed for the soul and mind.

Comments

Popular Posts