Kicking It On The Birthday


October is the month to love.  Why?  Because it is my birthday month!  Every year,  I try to have  a little bit of fun on my birthday.  This year, I decided to treat myself to a dinner date and movies with the boo.  Of course, I had to look cute for my special day.  Let the fun begin!

 

Outfit…

The outfit that I picked out for myself was easy for me.  Last month, I decided to treat myself on buying a short set  for myself by ChicMe.  As soon as I saw the company’s ad on Facebook,  I just knew I had to check their website out.  The attire that I happily had gotten was a scarf chain lapel collar single button


tailored blazer and shorts set.  I was in heaven when I first seen this set.   The designs of the blazer and shorts is what really got me in loving this attire.   The colors black, red, gold, and white had no problem showing off my beautiful complexion.  The shorts on the other hand, were shorter than I expected them to be.  As soon as I put them on along with the blazer, I thought I looked very sophisticated.  But, the boyfriend pointed it out that the shorts were a little too short.  As soon as I looked in the mirror, I could not believe my eyes.  However, the blazer was long enough to keep anyone from seeing on how short the shorts really were.  Other than the shorts, I really loved this attire.  This attire made my day so special.

 

 

Earrings…

After selecting on what attire I wanted to wear for my birthday.  Picking out earrings was not a problem.  In fact, I bought these brand new earrings for a special occasion.  The earrings that I had gotten are from the lovely Shein.  These Mouth Drop Earrings are the thing to love.  What I love about these earrings is that they go perfect with my blazer and shorts attire.  


These earrings match perfectly with the color red in the blazer.  Theses accessories also match perfect with my attire’s energy.  From the attire’s exotic style to its fierce look.  These earrings have no problem bringing out my attire’s natural charisma and passion.  With these accessories,  my outfit could not look even better.

 

Birthstone…

After picking the right earrings.  I thought it was time to wear one of my birthday presents on my finger.  I


was able to spend a little something something on myself.  I decided to buy me a ring that had my birthstone on it.  This beautiful ring by Gem Stone King was the best.  This sterling silver white ring was a total must have for me.  What really won me over with this ring were the hearts.  I am such a sucker when it comes down to hearts.   The hearts on the ring is what what makes the accessory so beautiful.  The hearts brings out the true beauty of the opal birthstone and sterling silver. Giving them both this enchanting look that is just so sweet to love.  This ring is everything and more as the perfect birthday gift.       

 

After looking fabulous for my birthday, I enjoyed a great seafood feast with the boo.  Afterwards, we went to the movies enjoying some popcorn and soda.  With my brand new attire and accessories,  my special day became magical.  

Comments

Popular Posts