Pink, Pink, and More Pink

 


The beautiful color pink.  Its optimistic, passionate, and not to mention strong.  Whenever this color is ever around, it is so hard to not noticed the pure strength in it.  This is why this color is great to wear for the month of October.  In every October,  this color has no problem of reminding everyone of breast cancer awareness.  During this month, almost everyone in America are acknowledged more about the disease and to help raise funds in other to find a cure.  As this month is getting colder for the season, it is also showing others on how important breast cancer awareness is.  Let all the pink come out!

 

Earrings:


During the month of October, it is no secret that some the world wear pink all month long to represent breast cancer awareness.  For this year, I decided to representing the month in three different ways.  The first way, is wearing earrings.  Thanks to the help of ordering from Amazon,  I ordered beautiful earrings to wear throughout this whole month.  These Pink Crystal Breast Cancer Robbin Post Earrings are to die for.  JoJi Boutique has no problem making the earrings powerful and cute.  What I love about the earrings is that they are ribbons.  It always melts my help whenever I see pink ribbons on every October.  Ribbons are all about support.  When wearing a ribbon, a person is happily supporting the cause of a disease.  What others could love about these earrings is the color silver in them.  This color brings out more of the color pink’s rhinestones.  With both the colors pink and silver’s beauty and strength, one cannot help to love the positive energy that each has with the other.  With these earrings, I can proudly support breast cancer awareness.  

 

Nails:

For my second way of representing breast cancer


awareness month is to polish my toe nails.  Back in 2018,  I had no problem representing the disease this way.  I got really excited of trying it again this year.  The only difference between 2018 and now is that I’m giving myself a pedicure.  I always loving winding down and just giving myself a pedicure.  However, I needed help by using my brand new nail polish by OPI.  This 7th & Flower colored nail polish was to die for!  With just a little bit of relaxation, I was able to paint the toe nails wonderfully with this beautiful hot pink color.  This color had my feet looking glamorous and lovely.  With this nail polish, representing breast cancer awareness month will be an honor.

 

Makeup…


My third and finally way of representing breast cancer awareness month was with eyeshadow!  I always have fun when being creative with makeup.  I used my “Electric Mood X Tiana Major9” eyeshadow pallet by e.l.f.  The color that I used for pink was no other than the color sweeties.  This bright pink color had no problem brighten up my eyes and making them look so cute.  Next I used the color latte and browning as my secondary colors.  These two different types of color brown had no problem expanding the color sweeties’ passion and empowerment.  It was a pleasure to have so much fun with my makeup. 

 

After playing around with the color pink, it was an honor to show so much support for a cause that is so big.  Hopefully I can be a more bigger impact on the cause throughout this year and the next year to come.

Comments

Popular Posts