A Coat To Love

Oh, do I love the beautiful winter weather.  From the ice cold breeze.  To the cold fresh air.  It feels so good to be in the wonderful winter season.  What makes this season even better, is wearing attire that keeps the body warm.  It is something about boots, leggings, and scarves that just feels my heart up.  That is why I had no problem rocking it in my brand new winter coat.  I end up turning my winter season into a cozy one.

 

The Style…

At the beginning of the season, I was past due of getting a brand new coat.  The last coat I had end up being too small for me.  With no doubt in my mind, I knew I was going to find the perfect coat in Marshall’s.  As soon as I got into the ladies’ coat section, that is


when I seen it.  I can just tell by looking at the item that being warm in the winter was going to be no problem for me.  Made by Sanctuary, this checkered coat is a total must have!  The cute print of the coat is what made me want the coat.  Checkered print gives anyone that beautiful feeling of the great outdoors.  It can remind anyone on how beautiful nature is.  The colors red and black in the print gives out a nice relaxing warm feeling that can just be embraced.  The color themselves are all about warmth.  Setting a whole new mood on embracing the beautiful breeze of winter.  The checkered print coat is bringing the fun back in winter.

 

So Warm…

The inside of the coat is the best thing about the coat.  The hood of the coat is  thick faux white fur keeps the


head nice and warm.  Once the head is warm, the rest of the body can be warm as well.  The inside of the coat also have the faux fur lining in it as well.  The fill of the coat is this heavy black polyester material that just so cozy for the body.  When wearing this coat, it feels like being wrapped in a comfortable blanket.  Allowing me to enjoy the cold weather for what it is for.  The inside is not the only thing that is cozy.  The shell of the coat feel so good on the skin as well.  The materials wool, acrylic, polyester, and nylon make up for the fact that this coat is all winter weather proof.  With the warmth of the coat, being in the cold outdoors is a blast. 

 

Looking Great…

I love the fact that this coat looks great on me. From its  body structure.  From not being so heavy for me to


wear.  When wearing this coat, it looks like I am warm but, I can also breathe in it.  The checkered colors reflect beautiful on my natural skin.  I look cute, refreshed, and fun.  With this coat, looking great all comes natural for me.

 

Once wearing this coat, I did not want to take it out.  In fact, I did not want to go back inside.  Embracing everything that Mother Nature can do in the winter weather is all relaxing and fun once wearing this checkered coat.  

Comments

Popular Posts