Enchanted Princess


This month is all about black excellence and power.  From entertainers and world changers, nothing compares to this month.  This week, I decided to celebrate Black History Month by wearing eye makeup based on the first black Disney Princess, Tiana.  Revelation’s “Disney Fairytale Pallet Tiana” gave me the eye makeup that I desire.  With a stroke of a makeup brush, my face looked stunning throughout the week.

 

Loving The Green…

The first day that I tried out the pallet, I was so in a rush to use it.  I decided to use the color frog as my primary color.  As soon as I applied this beautiful sparkling green color over my eyes, they were to die for.  This color kept the eyes looking so poise.  With this beautiful color, I just knew I had to enhance it just a little bit.  I used the color magic as my secondary


color.  This sparkling yellow color was able to give the frog color a little pop that it needs.  After trying out the first two colors on my eyes,  I decided to use the color Ray as my final color.  This sparkling brown color was just the final touch I needed for my eye makeup.  My eyes was able to look fun and sweet after just playing with the makeup pallet for a little bit.  With these three colors,  my eyes look so dreamy.

 

Rocking  To The Red…

On the next day,  I decided to keep my beautiful eyes in the red…eye shadow there is.  The color voodoo


just fit in the perfect color that I was looking for.  As soon as I applied this powerful color on my eyes, my facial look had no problem looking bold.  With this red color, I was able to enjoy the look that it has brought on my face.  However, I wanted to keep the me makeup look clean.  The second color, Evangeline, had granted my wish.  This sparkling light yellow was able to calm down the voodoo color.  Allowing my eye makeup to be this passionate look but, still have its boldness.  As beautiful as my eyes were, I was still not done yet.  The last color, Louis was just the final touch.  This dirty green color add a little more flavor to the eyes by giving it a rich look.  With these three colors, my eyes looked desirable.

 

A Little Yellow…

Later on during the week, I decided to go for the color orange.  By just applying the color Mama Odie, I was somewhat happy with the eye makeup.  To me, the orange color looked a little soft on my eyes.  That is


when I decided to apply the Tiana color on top of the Mama Odie color.  This sparkling lime green color was able to show more of the primary color.  The sparkle of the color was able to show more of the Mama Odie color and this beautiful color on my eyes.  Last but least,  I added in the color kiss.  This sparkling magenta color was everything after applying it on my face.  It gave my face a beautiful natural look that had no problem being adored.  After finishing up my makeup,  my face had the enchanting look that I just admired.

 

Throughout the week, I had fun trying out Revolution’s “Disney Fairytale Pallet Tiana.”  From trying out brand new colors.  To trying out brand new looks.  This pallet was just my whole week.

Comments

Popular Posts