Love At Sea



While grocery shopping in Target, something had caught my eye in the makeup section.  I had a beautiful display from no other than Revolution.  The company had just collaborated with Disney by making a collection based on Disney Princesses.  I automatically grabbed the “Disney Fairytale Palette Ariel.”  Ariel is one of my favorite Disney Princesses.  As soon as I bought the palette, the eyeshadow colors inspired me to do Valentine’s Day colors.  It did not take me long on what colors to use on my beautiful brown eyes.  By looking at this makeup, I knew I was going to have fun.

 

Kiss The Voice …

I was so excited to try my new makeup, that no one could not tell me anything.  My primary color was


Ursula. This dark purple color had my eyes looking a little bit playful and fun.  To keep the energy on my eyes a flow, I added in the Sebastain color.  This dark red color had no problem giving the Ursula color a lovely pop to it.  However, I needed another color to finish my makeup.  My last color was Dinglehopper.  This white color was all I need just to make my beautiful eye makeup glam like magic.  I added in just a touch of sparkling clear eyeliner from E.l.f. just to get that tasteful touch beauty.  After playing with my makeup a little bit, my eyes could not look even cuter.

 

Sister Love…

During the next day, I wanted to go all sparkling burgundy.  The Attina color had gave me my wish.  This beautiful color looked fabulous alone on my eyes.  


However, I still wanted another color to join into the mix with my makeup.  By being curious, I chose the color waves.  I thought the color light blue would go great with the primary color.  Waves barely showed up on my eyes but, I got use to it.  After applying the secondary color on my face, I went with the color Scuttle.  The cream white color was able to show off a little bit more of the color waves. Despite of the makeup looking different from what I am so used to, my makeup looked great.  After adding the color brown topaz liquid eyeliner from Almay, my eyes looked every more gorgeous.  I am so happy that tried something new.

 

Together Forever…

On the third day, I had to go with the color Ariel.  Of course, this color had to be the same color as the mermaid’s top.  This beautiful light purple color brighten up my eyes like magic.  My secondary color


had to be the color Eric.  This light pink color had blended in with the primary color.  Giving my eyes a beautiful pop that the heart desires.  I decided to finish up my eye makeup with a third a color.  This time, I blended the Eric color with the mermaid color.  This red color was able to give my eyes more of a Valentine’s Day feeling that I wanted.  I applied my black color liquid eyeliner from Covergirl and my makeup was complete.  My face looked innocent and dreamy all because of this make pallet.

 

I still have a lot of playing around to the with the “Disney Fairytale Pallet Ariel.”  There are so many colors to choose in the makeup pallet and so many ideas I have in mind.  This is only the beginning for me and this pallet. 

 

 

Comments

Popular Posts