Digging In The Closet


During this past weekend, I was able to spoil myself to a nice movie at the theaters.  After all the chaos at the work, I finally had some time to myself.  I decided to see Jurassic World Dominion in 3D.  With little time,  I just had to look for a cute outfit in my closet.  Not long,  I seen this nice dress that I have not worn once after buying it.  It was at that moment when I realize that this was the perfect time to wear this lovely dress.  Let all the fun begin.

 

Pushing It Back…

When I first bought the off the shoulder black & white print dress by Chicme, it was love at first sight.  I was going to wear some good faux leather pants and heels to going with it.  Unfortunately,  I never had a chance to wear the dress out to a good evening.  I was always so busy with work, family, and friends.  Soon, the dress just stayed in my closet without being touched.  Thanks to Pilates, my hips started to spread more.  Allowing me to give away some of my clothes, including my faux leather pants. The joys and pain at the same time.  When looking through my closet, I


finally seen the black & white dress that I never worn.  I was hoping that exercising did not effect me from wearing this dress as well.  When trying on the dress after all this time, it still fits.  In fact, the dress was looking good in different places on my body that it never have before.  I was feeling and looking good in this lovely dress.  I can finally show off in the black & white.

 

In With The Old…

When putting on the dress, I decided to show off my bare legs.  No stockings, and shorts, nothing.  The beautiful weather was get hotter by the moment.  I used this time to keep the legs shining from the blazing sun.  For the dress, I decided to keep it cute.  I looked through my drawers to find my old big black belt.  It was about time I pulled this belt out of retirement.  I had this for years but, never had an attire to wear with it.  This cute belt was able to enhance the dress’ style by showing off my beautiful


body shape.  By showing off my body shape,  the off the shoulder dress had no problem looking poise on the body.  With the belt,  the dress looks more fitting on the body.  Giving the body an incredible image to love. What I love about this belt, is that it keeps the dress looking oh-so-stunning.  It allows the print of the dress to pop.  With the belt’s help,  the print of dress is more desirable to the eyes.  With this belt,  it made the dress extra fun to wear for a nice night out.

 

At the end of the day, I am so happy that I found these two items that I have not worn in a while.  The off the shoulder dress and big black belt made my movie night fun and relaxing.  Time to dig more into the closet to see of what I still have not worn.

Comments

Popular Posts