Jelly Up The Face


 It has been a very long time since I applied a face mask on my beautiful face.  I was browsing through Revolution Beauty’s website in order to find makeup.  As soon as I seen the company was selling skin care products, it hit me.  I need to try out the company’s face mask.  It did not take me long to purchase online.  Cleansing my face will be fun!

 

The Smell…

As soon as I got my jelly mask in the mail, I was so excited to use it.  It was my first time trying Jake Jamie Watermelon Hydrating Face Mask by Revolution Skincare.   As soon as I applied it on my face, I could not resist the strong scent to it.  The scent of the mask was that sweet floral scent that is


just delightful to the nose.  In fact,  the smell allowed this mask to be enchanting to apply on the face.  When applying the product on my face, I just knew that my face was going to have fun with it.

 

The Feeling…

As soon as I applied the jelly mask on my face, it felt so warm.  The warmth of the mask was so soothing to face.  Every time I kept spreading the mask more unto my face, it felt like heaven.  The warmth of the mask had no problem giving my face a comfortable sensation that just pleases the heart and soul.  The warmth of the mask did not burn or sting.  In fact,  it felt I was rubbing a warm fresh hot cloth on my face.  The warmth of the mask allowed me to forget all about my troubles.  Giving me a brand new meaning of life.  With the warmth of the mask, my face was in paradise. 

 

Aftermath…

I kept the mask on for twelve minutes.  While having the mask on my face, it started to tighten up just a little bit.  But, not where I cannot move my face


completely.  Throughout the whole time having on the mask,  I was feeling more relaxed.  Each minute felt so soothing while wearing it. This wonderful jelly mask was not only to strip away my acne but, my stress as well. After the twelve minutes were up, I grab a washcloth filled with warm water and scrub the mask off of my face.  The jelly mask felt so good on the face,  that I was crushed that I had to wash it off.  After washing off the mask, I still felt to the warmth of it.  The smell of the mask was also on my face as well. I did not mind.  The warmth and smell of the mask is what makes it soothing and relaxing.  It was a pity to remove the mask but, fun to endure on my face.

 

After using Jake Jamie Watermelon Hydrating Face Mask, my beautiful face was in paradise.  This jelly mask remind me on how great face mask can be on the face.  It can be relaxing and fun to clean up acne and dead skin. 

 

 

Comments

Popular Posts