Summer Eyes


 There is always something about the blazing hot summer.  From the comfy sandals, to the cute tank tops, this season is all about relaxation.  It is also about trying new eyeshadow color trends as well.  For this season, I tried out some new color trends on the beautiful brown eyes.  For this season, the journey was fun and interesting.  

Sunday...

On Sunday morning, I was browsing through the internet trying to see on what colors to use on my face.  The first color I wanted to use was the color copper. I went for my e.l.f Electric Mood x Tiana Major9 eyeshadow pallet.  It was my very first time applying the pound coin color on my eyes.  Unfortunately, the sparkling copper color looked like a sparkling green


color on my eyes.  Despite of the outlook of the color, I still rocked it like a boss.  I went back to the e.l.f. pallet and applied the browning color over the copper color.  The dark brown color was able to show more of pound coin color's sparkle.  The sparkle of the color is able to shine more within the eyes.  Giving me a brand new eyeshadow look to adore.  However,  I was not finished just yet with my eye makeup.  I grabbed my Aromas Ucanbe eyeshadow pallet and blended the nude color with the browning color.  This beige color was able to lighten up the browning color just a little bit.  Allowing it to be a little calm and yet exciting look on the eyes.  With not using a summer color trend, my makeup still came out beautiful.

Monday...

For Monday afternoon,  I decided to go for a lovely pastel trend.  I went for Revolution's "The Princess and The Frog" makeup pallet.  I applied the Tiana color on my eyes as my trend color.  This pastle green color looked so sweet on eyes, that it was jaw dropping.  I


was so head over hills that the color looked so amazing on my eyes.  In order to keep the eyes bright,  I went for my Aromas Ucanbe eyeshadow pallet.  I applied the bare color over the Tiana color.  This off white color was able to expose the Tiana color more on my eyes.  Allowing it show more of its beautiful summer look.  Last but not least, I blended in the secret color into the bare color.  This pastel light pink color from Aromas Ucanbe was able to enhance my whole summer look.  Giving me a sweet sensational look that I can just go awe for.  Never would I think  that playing with pastel colors can be so fun.

Tuesday...

On Tuesday afternoon, I just kept it simple.  I had overslept and was rushing to get to work.  Therefore, I had to keep my eye makeup simple.  I went for my


OMG Pro Crown makeup pallet and went for the bronze color.  Afterwards, I applied the cream color over the bronze color.  I blended the orange color within the cream color in order to calm it down.  At first,  I did not think that the outcome of my makeup was going to be good.  But by looking at my makeup in the bathroom, I had a change of heart for the eye makeup.  I realized that sometimes rushing can get the results that I want when it comes down to makeup.  I still have my summer makeup look in place.


After exploring on so much that I can do with summer color trends, I actually want to try out more colors.  This season is going to fun and exciting of what the mind can do with eyeshadow.


Comments

Popular Posts