Creating The Pink


Around every October, I try my best to support Breast Cancer Awareness Month.  Last year, I did jewelry.  This year, I decided to go for makeup.  I tried some cute looks on my face to this whole week.  During this week, I tried to managed by using nothing but my Ucanbe duo makeup pallets.  With these pallets, I was able to play with my makeup a little bit.  All thanks to the color pink, my week was going to be blooming.

 

Sunday…

I started the week off by applying the color dreamworld as my primary color from the “Aromas” pallet.  This sparkling light pink color was a dream come true for the eyes.  It was able to keep the beautiful brown eyes cute and poise.  I went for my “Twilight” pallet and used the twilight color as my secondary color.  This pink color was able to outshine the dreamworld color.  But, I did not mind.  I still had a nice petite look for my face. Last but not least, I blended in the amethyst color within the twilight color.  This light pink color from my “Twilight” pallet was able to blend in with the primary and secondary color.  It was able to bring out the dreamworld a little more within the face.  Giving my face a beautiful look.  With these three colors, my face looked amazing. 

 

Monday:


After having fun with the sparkles on Sunday, I decided to have fun with it again on Monday.  My primary color was the color musk.  This sparkling hot pink color from my “Twilight”pallet was jaw dropping as soon as I applied it on my eyes.  Sure, I always looking incredible with the color hot pink.  But, not like this.  I so excited on what to do next with my makeup look.  My secondary color was the color teddy from my “Aromas”pallet.  This dusty rose color was able to darken up the eyes.  Bringing out more of the musk color front row and center onto the face.  However, the teddy color was a little too dim for the face.  I went for my “Aromas” pallet again blended in the color nude within the teddy color.  This off white color was able to brighten up the teddy color just a little bit.  But, it was enough to show off more of the musk color.  The musk color was able to shine bright on the eyes and give me a sensational look.  My face had no problem looking so sweet!

 

Tuesday:

On Tuesday, I kept the glitter going.  My primary


color was the color bliss.  I have to admit, this was my favorite color from the whole “Aromas” pallet.  I just had to wear this glitter pink for the month.  It is so breathtaking to have as an eye makeup.  It had my eyes glowing with passion.  My secondary color was bare.  This white color from “Aromas” had no problem brightening up the bliss color.  Exposing it more on my eyes.  However, it was too loud on the face.  I went back to my pallet.  I blended the fairytale color within the bare color.  This dusty rose pink color was able to calm down the bare color.  Giving it a beautiful color to enjoy on the face. With the “Aromas” pallet, my face looked innocent and pretty.

 

If was so fun to support a cause in my own way.  This week was fun to play with different types of pink.  For the next October, I am looking toward into doing something even more creative with the makeup.

Comments

Popular Posts