Leaf It On The Eyes


 There is everything to love about the beautiful autumn season.  For one reason, the great outdoors.  It is great to the see the grass and leaves change so much within the season.  By just enjoying the great outdoors, I was inspired to apply my makeup colors  just like the leaves for this past week.  For me, the experience was fun and beautiful.  I allowed this season to be a big inspiration for me.

 

Outing:

During this past week, I went out with some friends.  The event was going to be outdoors.  This event is what really inspired me to go for autumn leaf colors for my makeup.  My base color was Turkish delight.  This beautiful red color cane from my UCANBE “Twilight Dusk.”  Whenever the autumn comes, the color red is always seen. This color keep my beautiful skin looking energized.  


My secondary color was cosmo.  This light brown color from UCANBE “Twilight Dusk” was able to give the Turkish delight a more autumn look on my face.  With these two colors combined, my face has that beautiful outdoor look that can be endured.  However, I was not done just yet.  I went back to my “Twilight Dusk” pallet and applied the oud color on top off the cosmo color.  This sparkling dark beige color was able to give my face a beautiful autumn season glow that cannot be ignored.  My makeup was lovely for the outing with friends.  I was happy with the results.

 

Church:

The next day, I decided to get autumn inspired for church.  This time, I decided to use my Pro Crown “OMG Eyeshadow Collection” pallet.  This time, I went for the color orange as my base color.  Just like the color red, this color is also used a lot for the autumn season. The was a little dim for the eyes.  I applied the cream color just to brighten up the color orange into my face.  I was able to brighten up the the orange a little bit on my face.  


Now, it was time to tone down the cream color just a little bit on my eyes.  I blended in the color brown within in the cream.  These two colors were able show off the color orange on my eyes.  Allowing me to have a wonderful autumn look for church. With the “OMG Eyeshadow Collection,” I could not ask for a perfect look.

 

Work:

Of course, I had to try out my autumn inspired look at work.  For this look, I decided to go with my “Disney’s ‘The Princess and The Frog’” makeup pallet from Revolution.  My base color was magic.  I decided to go with this golden yellow color all


because autumn yellow leaves are so beautiful.  They have this beautiful golden look on them.  My  secondary color was voodoo.  This beautiful red color was able bring out the magic color more into my face.  Giving my face a lovely look that I desire.  Last but not least, the last that I applied on my eyes was the color beignets.  I blended in this clay brown color within the voodoo color. Giving me a realistic autumn colored inspiration.  Out of the looks I did during this week, this was my favorite.  Encouraging me to do more autumn inspiration looks.

 

After having fun with autumn leaf inspired colors, this encouraged me do more with this season.  This season is going to be a blast for me!

Comments

Popular Posts