New Season, New Purse

I just found the cutest handbag to have as an accessory. While I was working on a blog post, I was doing some research.  While digging a little bit deeper of what I


was writing about, I end up finding a really cute handbag.  I went from blogging, to shopping online.  Sometimes, I cannot help myself.  I am fashion blogger.  Shopping is what I do.  It was made by WJCD.  By looking at this accessory, I just had to have it.  With just one click, this handbag was going to mind to own.  I was so excited about my purchase.


Transparent...

I have to admit.  I am a complete sucker when it comes down to transparency.  It is just so breathtaking to just see it.  Even since 2016, I have been wanting a


transparent handbag.  Now, I am finally buying one!  One of the things that I love about the transparent is the style of them.  Any color would look more incredible in transparent.  Clear plastic always make colors look so beautiful. What I love about transparency is on how it reflects on light.  As soon as it reflects on light, it allows the color of it to have this more beautiful sight to it.  Allowing it to be more enchanting to the eyes.  With transparency, I can never go wrong rocking it as an accessory. 


The Color…

The color that I bought for myself was the color black.  This color can go with anything there is.  I always wondered what this color would look like in transparency.  As expected,  this color looked marvelous hanging across the chest.  The color black always looked great in accessories.  But, not like this.  As soon as I got the handbag in the mail, it was even


more fabulous in real life.  I was pure heaven as soon as I got my handbag.  Never would I think that would love the color black on an accessory up until now.  The transparency allowed the color black to look more chic and formal.  Giving it a sweet style to love. It was so gorgeous and it was all mine.  With this color, this handbag can be the talk of the town.


Just Easy…

After purchasing the black transparent handbag, I knew I had to use it for special occasions.  I decided that it would be best for me to use it on a nice outing with friends.  As soon as I was rocking this accessory, I noticed on how easy it is to carry.  It has the nice


weight to it that makes it easy to carry.  What I really love about the handbag is  how it keeps my personal items safe and secure.  The buckle of the handbag is tight to open.  Making my personal items safe within the accessory.  Last but certainly not least,  the golden chain strap is removable.  That is right.  I can happily carry this handbag in my beautiful hands if I want to.  This handbag is everything and more.  Allowing me to be even more happy with my online purchase.

After doing a little bit of online shopping, I am beyond satisfied that I did.  From supposed to be researching to shopping, I am so glad that I could not help myself.  This black transparency handbag from WJCD is a total must have!

 

Comments

Popular Posts