Coal of Relaxation


Nothing relaxes the soul more than a mask on the face.  Sure, I wear a mask every blue moon.  But when I do, I always have fun with it.  As soon as I bought this lovely mask from Ulta, I knew that it was going to be heaven for me.  Let the joys of cleansing the face begin!

First Time…

This was very first time applying a mask on face…a charcoal mask that is.  As soon as I seen Origin’s “Clear Improvement” displayed in the store, I just knew I had to try it out.  I always heard good things about


using a charcoal mask.  From the good reviews, I knew I just had to try it out myself.  I instantly bought the mask along with some new makeup.  I was excited about trying something new.  But, I was also nervous about trying something new as well.  Just a good relaxation, and hoping for the best.  I am having my fingers cross that this mask is going to be good for the beautiful melanin face.

Applying It On…

When I first applied the mask on my beautiful face, I did not know on what to aspect of it.  I applied a dab of it in the left palm of my hand.  I used my ring and


middle fingers of my right hand to apply the charcoal mask on my face.  The mask came out thin on my face.  As soon as I was applying the mask on my face, I noticed that it was drying really quickly on it.  I instantly went to into high gear and start spreading the mask on face really quickly.  This is the first time I experienced a mask instantly drying on my face while still putting it on.  Usually, I can take my time while enjoying on applying the mask.  With this mask, I was still able to enjoy the pleasures of applying it on at a short period of time.  Applying it on was amazing.

Drying It…

As soon as the mask had dried for a short period of time.  I was feeling my face getting stuck by the minute.  The mask felt so good on my face that I did not want to take it off.  I only kept it on for five minutes do to it feeling so good on the skin.  After five minutes was up, I automatically went to the bathroom.  I turned


on the bathroom faucet.  I made sure that the water was the right warm temperature for me.  Next, I ran a washcloth through the faucet in order get wet it.  I washed off the charcoal mask with warm wet washcloth.  When washing off the mask, it was so soothing to face.  I felt like I was in pure heaven.  After the mask was washed off, my face felt so good and cleanse.  This mask was the enjoyment of my face.

My first time with charcoal mask was great!  My experience could not be any better.  I was able to relax and enjoy my face being cleansed at a short amount of time.  With this beautiful experience, I will be using charcoal mask more in the future.  This mask was phenomenal.  

Comments

Popular Posts