Spoiling The Heart

 


It is always great to spoil oneself during the any holiday of the year..  This is what I exactly did for myself.  On Black Friday, I decided to spoil myself a little bit with some good old online shopping.  I just paid all of my bills.  I just got a bonus at work.  Why should I not just relax and spend? With the bonus that I have gotten from work, I was going to  get a little bit something special for myself.  Let all the spoiling begin.

 

The Accessories…

A girl can never have enough accessories.  When shopping for myself, I already knew what I wanted.  I went Michael Kors’ website and looked for a handbag.  Michael Kors always have the greatest handbags whenever it comes down to wanting something so poise..  As soon as I looked at their handbag collection, I was in heaven.  When looking online, I found the perfect accessory just for me.  The Lita Two-Tone Logo and Leather Crossbody Bag is a total must have.  As soon as I seen this handbag, I just had to have it as my own.  The colors, style, and size can easily persuade anyone into loving the accessory.  This handbag is going to be the best gift ever for me!

 


The Colors…

When I started to look for a handbag on Michael Kors’ website, this handbag caught my attention.  The two colors on the handbag is what really caught my eyes.  It is something about the colors pink and chocolate brown collaborating together.  When dealing with the color chocolate brown, this color always bring out the beauty of any other color.  It has no problem giving any other color a sweet boldness style.  The color chocolate itself is all about strength.  Whenever it collaborates with any other color, it strengthens the other color’s features.  When looking at this handbag,  one can can just the love the color pink presented on the handbag all because of the color brown.  Despite being the primary color, the color brown exposes the color pink more on the accessory.  Giving it a desirable style for others to enjoy.  With these two colors, this is the perfect handbag to have as an accessory. 



 

Perfect Size…

When it comes down to a handbag, I am all about size.  This accessory was the perfect size for me to put all my personal items in it.  Not too small, not too big.  Just a perfect size to put my keys, phone, and other personal items in.  It would also not be so hard to look for things inside this accessory.  Smaller handbags have always made it so easy to find personal items in them.  That is why this accessory is the perfect size.  A person could easily carry this accessory without any personal items being misplaced in it.  Small handbags are also easy to carry.  Just have the accessory across the body and no worries of it being too heavy.  With the size of the the handbag, it makes security easy and sweet.

 

After purchasing this desirable handbag,  I was beyond happy that I bought it.  It had no problem looking poise around the body.  Plus, it enhanced the style of my attire.  With this handbag, I could not ask for a better purchase. 

Comments

Popular Posts