Heart Of Desire


When it comes down to any holiday, I always have to spoil myself.  Last year, I was able to spoil myself and then some.  From shopping until I drop.  To calming the excitement down.  I am like a child in a toy store when it comes down to the holidays. Let the shopping begin!

Jewelry... 

When I was a teen, my grandmother had bought me small alexandrite earrings for Christmas.  Unfortunately, I lost them not too long ago.  For the last season, I thought it would be a great


reason of replacing my earrings.  I looked on the website of Amazon and tried looking for alexandrite stone jewelry.  I kept on scrolling until I found something so beautiful online.  The colors of the stone was not I was looking for.  But, it was to die for.  The heart shaped necklace and earring set by CDE Store was so beautiful.  Its purple/blue glass crystal stone is so breathtaking. The silver diamonds and rose gold plate surrounding the glass crystal stones is what makes the jewelry so unique.  This beauty just had to be mine.  

The Colors...

What drew my attention to this jewelry set were the colors.  The colors purple and blue always looked beautiful together.  Never would I think that these colors would look even more beautiful when shifting together.  When having the jewelry in my hands for the first time, the accessory


started to change into purple then blue instantly.  I kept playing with the necklace all because I found it so cool with the two colors shifting together.  At one angle of the necklace, it is blue.  As soon as the light reflect on it, it is purple.  Playing with the jewelry was just as fun as wearing it.  As soon as I started to wear the necklace and matching earrings, I felt like a queen.  I felt as though this jewelry allowed my attire to look incredible in the eyes all do to the colors purple and blue.  These colors looked so good on me.

Toning It Up...

As soon as I decided to wear the jewelry set, its beauty was out of this world.  It looked so lovely on me.  The silver/gold tone of the hardware is what keeps the jewelry set so poise.  The tone has no problem bringing out the pure beauty of the


purple/blue crystal stones.  In fact, it gives the crystal stones a beautiful enchanting look that is just so breathtaking.  What makes the silver/gold tone so unique are the colors themselves.  These colors alone looks as beautiful as accessories.  With them calibrating together along with the gem stones, silver and gold make the perfect jewelry set.  What I love about the silver/gold tone is on how much they sparkle within the jewelry set.  All thanks to the silver diamonds and gold hardware, the sparkle of the set is so mesmerizing to the soul. The tone shines within the light, allowing the glass crystal stones to reflect on the light so perfect.  Once the stones reflect towards the tone of the necklace and earrings, the jewelry set as whole is to die for.  With silver/gold tone, this jewelry set is just perfect to have as accessories.

This is perfect gift that I have given to myself.  I am so happy that I bought a jewelry that is poise to eyes.  With the colors and tone, the necklace and earrings can be a special gift to anyone.

 

 

 

Comments

Popular Posts