Feeling The Love




Love is in the air.  It is also in the eyes as well.  During this past week, I decided to be inspired by Valentine’s Day.  From the beautiful colors, to showing off the look of love.  It was time to show on how love is within the natural brown eyes.  Let the romance of the eyes begin!

Too Much…

I decided to play with color purple.  This color is sometimes used beautifully during Valentine’s Day.  I used the fearless color by Glamlite Cosmetic’s “Miracle.”  This magenta color look cute on the eyes.  My secondary color was bonejangles.  This white color from Revolution’s “Tim Burton’s ‘Corpse Bride’”had no problem showing off the primary color.  The bonejangles color was a bit loud on the face, so I blended it in with another colod.  The scissorhead color was able to calm down the secondary color a little bit.  I actually went a little bit overboard with this sparkling brown color.  I tried my best to blend it in on top of my eyes.  However, the look just stayed as loud as it can be.  Last, I applied the Mrs. Plum on top of the fearless color.  Again, I


went overboard with the sparkles. This sparkling pink color was able to give my entire eye makeup look a much fun loving look.  After finishing up my makeup, I grew to love it like no tomorrow. This look was so sweet!

So Girly…

The next day, I decided to keep it girly.  Let’s face it, Valentine’s Day is for the females.  I decided to use my IBY Beaty’s “Poolside” eyeshadow pallet for the whole look.  I used to color floating for my primary


color.  I was a bit disappointed that this red color showed up lighter on my eyes.  However, it still gave me a wonderful girly look.  Next, I added the color dive-in within my eyes.  Once again, I had to go crazy on the sparkles.  This sparkling pink was looking quite funky on the eyes.  But, I was able to make it work by blending it in with the color sunny skies.  This off-white color barely showed up on the face.  
But, was able to calm down the dive-in color.  My look was soft but, still had that girly look to it.  This is the look the I truly love.

Last Minute…

When I did my last look, I was in a hurry to do it.  The first eye-shadow pallet that I tried to use for my Valentine’s Day inspired look was a no-go.  I hurried up and use my Glamlite Cosmetic’s “Miracle” eye-shadow pallet as my second go-to.  My primary color was rosa.  This light pink color really brought out my beautiful brown eyes.  Next, I applied the fearless color on top of the rosa color.  This magenta color was loud on the face but, beautiful.  Last but not least, I blended in the amor color within the fearless color.  This sparkling pink color was able to give my eyes a beautiful sensational look that it desires.  Despite of my makeup being loud, I still love the inspirational look.

After just playing with my eye-shadow a little, I knew what and what did not work out on my eyes. I lived, I learned, and I had fun.  This inspirational experience was a joy for me to play with.

 


Comments

Popular Posts