Sparkling Pink City


There is always something about glitter and pink that drives the mind wild.
  The color pink is already a beautiful color as it is.  Having it as a sparkling color is just so breathtaking.  It is sensational, poise, and not to mention glamorous.  These are the reasons on why a person cannot have too much glittery pink within an eye-shadow pallet.  During last week, I thought it would be great to wear nothing but glittery pink on the eyes.  To rock into different shades of the marvelous color throughout the week was so sweet.  It goes to show that everything that glitters is gold.

Spark The Pink…

I just had to start the week out with some sparkling hot pink.  Hot pink always looks more glamorous in sparkles.  I went to my Ucanbe’s “Twilight Dusk” eyeshadow pallet.  I automatically applied the musk on my eyelids.  The color look so beautiful but, I wanted to calm it down on my eyes.  In order to calm the color down a little bit, I applied the color bare play on top of it.  This beige color from Morphe’s “Neutral Territory” brightened up the primary color instead of toning it


down.  However, I was loving the eye makeup so far.  I went back to my “Twilight Dusk” pallet and blended the color cosmo with the bare play.  This clay pink is just exactly what I needed in order to have my eye makeup looking fabulous.  Afterwards, my makeup was looking so sweet.  There is nothing like the color hot pink in glitter.

Glitter It Up…

For the next day, I decided to go for an edgy look.  I went for my Ucanbe’s “Aromas”pallets and used the color crush as my primary color.  This sparkling brown pink is was I needed to get me an edgy look.  Next, I went to my “Twilight Dusk” pallet and applied the color nefertiti on top the primary color.  This pink brown color had no problem bringing out of primary color.  Allowing my beautiful brown eyes to glow within my face.  Last but certainly not least, I blended


the color teddy within the color nefertiti.  This dusty pink color was able to brighten up the secondary color.  Allowing me to have a beautiful edgy yet unique look that is out of this world.  I was loving my makeup look on this day.

Keeping It Simple…

On the third day, I kept it simple.  I went for my Ucanbe’s “Twilight & Dusk”pallet and used the color amber as my primary color.  This sparkling pink color was a little bit dull on my eyes.  However, that was what I was going for.  Something dull can always make the style simple and yet cute.  I went back to the “Twilight & Dusk” pallet and applied the royal color on top of the primary color.  This cream color was able to keep the eyes looking nice and swell.  I went back to my pallet one more time and blended in the color blazing within the royal color.  This tan color was able to keep the first two colors on my eyes in order.  Giving me a natural and yet petite look.  With this lovely pallet, I was able conquer the look that I was going for.

 It was so fun playing with different shades of sparkling pink.  From keeping it edgy, to keeping it simple.  To just wanting to wear the color for the heck of it.  This week have me loving the sparkling pink color even more than it is.    

 


Comments

Popular Posts