Black Power

 


Black History Month is one of the reasons why I love the month of February.  It is always great to learn about history all year long.  But, it always great to appreciate it as well.  During this month, I was able to be inspired with colors black, red, and green.  It was so cool to see of what the mind can do with these three colors.  

Black…

When it comes down to color black, I always amaze myself on what I can do with it.  Sometimes I have my hits.  Sometimes I have my misses.  But for this month, this color was just so powerful on my face.  I started


with the color win-win from my Morphe’s “9T Neutral Territory” eye-shadow pallet.  This beautiful black color gave me such a bold look on the face.  That is what one of the characteristics of Black History Month is about.  Taking a chance at any given time to be heard.  I wanted to keep the bold look by using my Revolution’s “Disney’s ‘The Princess and The Frog’” makeup pallet.  I added in the color frog just to keep the eyes cute.  This color enhanced my look to be swell on the face.  Next, I went back to my Revolution pallet and added the color ray within frog color.  This khaki green kept my eyes looking so powerful.  The color black was looking so incredible on the eyes.


Red…

Just like the color black, the color red have characteristics of Black History Month as well.  Some of the characteristics that the color red carry are action,


courage, and leadership.  These are the things that make Black History Month so meaningful.  When realizing these things in the color red, I was so eager to use this color as an eye-shadow.  I went for my Revolution’s “Disney’s ‘The Princess and The Frog’” and applied the color voodoo on the eyes.  This red color was just so beautiful on my face.  In order to keep the color blazing on my eyes, I went for my Juvia’s “The Nudes” eye-shadow pallet.  I applied the peach colored eye-shadow on top of the voodoo color.  This color  allowed the voodoo color to pop more unto my eyes.  Giving my eyes a more confident look.  Next,  I went back to my second pallet.  I blended in the color gold within the peach color. Giving a much powerful look that I desire.  My look cannot look any better after using the color red.


Green…

The color green is all about hope, growth, and tranquility.  Some of the characteristics that make Black History Month so unique.  Giving hope to the next generation to come.  Growing more within the


community as a whole.  Having the tranquility to know there is a greater opportunity in life.  When going to my Revolution’s “Disney’s ‘The Princess and The Frog,’” it was everything.  I used the frog color as my base color of course.  The beautiful green color allowed my eyes to look amazing.  In order to keep the beautiful mood on my face, I added in the color magic.  This beautiful yellow color allowed the color frog shine within the eyes.  Next, I blended in the color Ray within the magic color.  This khaki green color was able to calm down the magic color.  Allowing the frog color to look more unique on eyes.  With the color green, my makeup is so perfect.


It was so cool to try unique things with the colors, black, red, and green.  This encourages me to not only get to learn more about history but, be more influenced by history.

 

 

Comments

Popular Posts