All About the Skin


After a rough week, I was able to go to L’OCCITANE all thanks to an invite from my friend Designer Diva.  During this weekend, I had the privilege to enjoy some  beautiful skin care.  I was in complete paradise.  This experience was relaxing, fun, and great!

 

The Hand Scrub… 

When the guests and I came into the store, we were in a great surprise.  We started off having a hand almond scrub.  The almond scrub was so amazing.  The scrub felt so incredible on the hands.  It keeps the hands moisturized.  The smell of it is so


enchanting.  I had to scrub my hands with the almond scrub within  a minute. Next, I wash my hands with the shower oil.  As soon as I washed my hands, the shower oil felt so good.  This product is fabulous to use when shaving. As soon as I washed my hands with the shower oil, I can feel the dead skin washing off in the sink.  My hands felt like a baby’s bottom as soon I was done.  I was in pure heaven.  Last,  I applied the almond milk concentration.  This concentration is good for the ash and dryness of the skin. The whole experience was amazing. My hands was very moisturized and wonderful.

 

The Shea Butter…

Next, we tried shea butter.  It comes from a flower called immortelle. This scent smell was so amazing.  


Rubbing this shea butter is pure heaven.  The immortelle is in most of L’Occitane’s skin product.  In fact, it is hard for it to die.  What I love about the flower being in the shea butter is that it feels so good on the skin.  It keeps the skin shiny, moist, and not to mention sweet.  What I love about the shea butter is on how wonderful it feels on the hands.  I can just rub this amazing beauty product on my hands for hours.  The sweet smell and the pure feeling of the shea butter made me want it even more.  This shea butter is the best!

 

The Micro Pro Analysis…

Next, we tried the micro pro analysis.  This small hand machine was able to scan the face.  It has no problem showing the sensitivity, moisture, sebum, wrinkle, pore, and melanin of one’s skin.  The store


associate gave us all a choice on trying the micro pro analysis on our face. I decided that it would not hurt to know about my own facial skin.  I was able to get my face scanned for sensitivity, wrinkle, pore, and melanin.  I had to get my face scanned each time I wanted a result.  The melanin on my face is  great.  The pore and wrinkles of my skin  needs a little bit more work.  It was no surprise to me that my face was sensitive.  The micro pro analysis was an interesting experiment for me.  It was so cool to see on what my face needs.  The micro pro analysis was awesome.

 

After a relaxing time in the L’OCCITANE, we all left with gift bags of skin care.  We also had an opportunity to get a ten percent off purchase in the store.  Of course, I just could not help myself but to buy the almond shower oil and Herbae purse spray.  Despite of my rough week, this experience made up for the week.

Comments

Popular Posts