Crowned With Chic


It is so cool to have friends that have their own business.  It is such a blessing and honor to see the growth of their creations.  My good friend Ohemaa had grown as much as a jeweler that it is insane.  I had the honor of getting some of her pieces of her collection and rocking to them.  These accessories are a total must have!

Black and Gold…

The first pair of earrings that I wore by Crowned by Ohemma, are the midnight sky colored Archx earrings.  These black and gold earrings were wonderful to wear for church.  These accessories gave my attire a chic


look that can be desired to the heart.  What I love about this earrings, is that they can enhance any attire.  Allowing an attire to stand out more within the presence.  With these earrings, they have no problem bringing out the chic within an attire.  Just wear a cute dressy attire and these babies make the outwear look desirable.  The midnight sky colored Archx earrings are the best.

Black Hearted…


The midnight sky colored XOXO studs are to die for.  These studs can keep any attire looking poise.  Just like the midnight sky colored Archx earrings, the midnight sky colored XOXO studs can bring out the chic within an attire.  However, I wore these accessories with a nice sweatshirt.  I just wanted to wear these studs for the fun of it.  Never would I think that studs would look so good with a comfy top.  I was in complete awe when seeing these type of earrings and a casual sweatshirt looking so cute together.  It is amazing of what the mind can do with fashion.

Pink Splashed in Tan…

With the pink and tan colored Archx earrings, I used them for a casual attire.  I have a nice button down top that matched perfect with the earrings.  I decided to


wear the earrings with my button down top.  These two went together like black on coal.  The earrings was able to go along with the top.  Allowing them to be used as casual accessories.  What anyone can love about the earrings are the colors pink and tan.  These colors always look cute together but, not like this.  Crown by Ohemma took it to a whole new level when creating these earrings the colors.  The texture of the earrings brings out the colors more within the accessory.  Allowing the light to reflect beautiful within the colors.  Having gorgeous accessories to the heart.  Wearing these earrings was a blast. 

Pink Hearted…


Last but not least, I wore the pink and tan colored XOXO studs.  Just like the pink and tan colored Archx earrings, I wore these earrings with a casual look.  It was so easy to play with them.  These studs are able to allow any casual look to stand out.  They especially look great with denim.  When I wore these accessories with my jean jacket, I got so mesmerized on how on they look together.  The earrings gave my jean jacket that extra spice that it needs within the attire.  Despite of the studs being small, they made a huge impact on my denim attire.  They were about to make my whole attire cute and fun.  All because of standing out within the attire.  The studs can never go wrong with a little bit of casual attire.

I had to so much fun with my accessories. I am so happy that my friend Ohemma hooked me up with her collection. I am so ready to have fun with them again.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Comments

Popular Posts