Fire Up Them Eyes


I LOVE MY BRAND NEW EYE-SHADOW!  As soon as I got this bad boy, I was so excited to put it on my eyelids. NYX's eye-shadow is the best.  It is beautiful and so unique. The eye-shadow is just perfect for my eyes, that I could just scream.  NYX were a genius when they made this eye-shadow.  It is the make-up that will make anyone just over hills once taking a quick glance at it.

Color..
The color says a lot about the eye-shadow.  In this case, it says that the eye-shadow it is fun, exciting, and spontaneous.  Nobody wants eye-shadow that is so dull. They want something that can just bring a smile on their face.  That is what NYX's eye-shadow has no problem of doing.  When I first put on this eye-shadow, I felt like having a great time with it.  Every time I kept looking at my reflection, I just could not look away. I was just so shocked on how this color look so great on me.  The color of the eye-shadow is called fireball.  Fireball is like a copper red color.  The color copper red can be about excitement and passion.  The fireball color is very hypnotizing of loving it as a brilliant color.  This color can be loved by anyone!


Loving it… 
When wearing NYX’s eye-shadow, others will have no problem loving it.  When I first worn the fireball in front of others, they could not help but to love it.  I was getting complements after complements about how fabulous my makeup was.  What others can love about my makeup is that the colors brought out the color of my beautiful eyes.  The fireball color looks so incredible with dark brown eyes.  Once I tried on this beautiful color, my eyes were brought to life.  My dark brown eyes embraces the fireball color eye-shadow.  Once my beautiful eyes embrace the color, the fireball has not problem enhancing the beauty of the eyes even more. Dark brown eyes have always been a beautiful eye color.  This eye-shadow just exposes it more for others to endure the eye color's beauty.  With the lovely eye-shadow, the eyes can be adored even more by others.


Not Too Much…
NYX’s fireball color eye-shadow is not too much. Despite that it is not a loud color, I can enjoy it more.  Others around will also have no problem enjoying it either.  The eye-shadow has no problem blending in with my eyes.  I love it when eye-shadow has that great blend with my eyes.  This gives me a great opportunity for others to see the true beauty within my face.  When wearing this beautiful eye-shadow, I feel like as though my eyes finally get be exposed by its natural beauty.  I feel as though I am not trying too hard with having beautiful make-up. This is great thing considering that I want my make-up to be beautiful with me ever try at all. Finally, eye-shadow that is never too much for the eyes!

NYX's fireball colored eye-shadow is greatest when it comes down to eyewear make-up.  I am so amazed on how great I just look in it! This eye-shadow is one of greatest things that ever happen to my eyes! NYX had really made an incredible eye-shadow.  


Comments

Popular Posts