The Perfect Make-up


Do not laugh at me when I say this.  But, this is the first my time of hearing about this make-up brand.  When I went to a make-up party last night, I really was  puzzled on what Motives® is.  Loren Ridinger is the created of Motives®.  La La Anthony is the creator for Motives® for La La.  Motives® is a brand that is fragrance free and oil free.  It is affordable for anybody who just loves make-up.  It is not only fabulous in make-up, it is also fabulous in skin care and body care.  After hearing about the brand for the first time, I had to check it out my own self!
Michele Sapan-Molinaro making custom made foundation.
Foundation…
There is finally a foundation that is just so perfect for darker skin tones!  At the make-up party, one of the beauty consultants, Michele Sapan- Molinaro, was telling me how easy it was for Motives® products to be so perfect for my skin tone. In fact, a custom foundation could be created for customers.  Michele was telling me on how she blends in actual base, sunscreen, toner, and modifier to have that beautiful look to the foundation. Once Michele had blended these four items for a perfect color, the foundation was ready to be applied on the face.  However, a lady does not have to have a custom made foundation made.   Any lady from lightest to darkest skin tone can easily order their foundation online between the prices of twenty-five to thirty-five dollars.  Once I seen how perfect the foundation fit on a customer's skin tone at the make-up party, I was beyond excited.  I think just found my new foundation!
Rocking the Maven Mattes- Scandalous

Lip wear…
Lip wear is my favorite when it comes down to make-up! When I seen all these types of lip wear, I was in heaven. There were a few different types of lip wear that just made me want to scream.  Motives® Illuminating Lip Shine is the best! It will  give them luscious lips a beautiful shine.  It also contains a LED light and mirror. No more putting on lip gloss in the dark!  There is also the All-Day Liquid Stick.  This lip gloss will be on the lips all day without wearing off.  It will not stain anything once putting it on.  It will not wipe off once drinking or eating.  It can only come off with make-up remover. How fabulous is that? The one that I tried on at the make-up party is Motives® Maven Mattes- Scandalous. This is my favorite of the three.  I tried on the sangria color of the lip gloss.  It looked amazing on me.  I was so blown away! The Maven Mattes- Scandalous gives the lips a sensational volume of color.  After trying on the Maven Mattes- Scandalous, I had to purchase it.  I think I found my lip wear too!
Applying the perfect foundation

Cleansing…
Motives® had really did a number when making the Makeup Remover Towelettes.  These babies have no problem cleaning the face from any blemishes while removing the make-up.  The towelettes feel so good on the face.  They are refreshing and stunning.  Once applying just one towelette on the face, a lady will feel so relieved to remove her make-up.  
Kenya Redd and me

I was so happy that the host of the make-up party, Kenya Redd, had invited me.  I finally found a brand that I can just love for foundation, lip wear, and cleansing.  I love Motives®! 


Comments

Popular Posts