Just A Friendly Hello

Sunday, I was going to get my praise on at church.  When I was heading towards the building, I was greeted by volunteers.  They were the most friendliest people ever! It was like they knew me for years.  As soon as I walked in the church building, I seen this nice volunteer who welcomed me into the church.  I nice volunteer had on beautiful makeup.  The volunteer's makeup just really took my breathe away.  I had to take a picture of this gorgeous face.  This volunteer is a true artist when it comes down to applying makeup. This makeup is beyond fabulous!

The Foundation...

The foundation of the volunteer's face is so gorgeous. When I first looked at the volunteer's makeup, her foundation was the first thing that I have noticed.  When looking at the foundation, others can see so much glow in it.  Having a glow in foundation is always a great thing. Others can see so much poise in the face once having that oh-so special gleam to it. What I especially love about this gorgeous foundation is how much it just pops right out at me.  Some foundations are usually plain and dull. But, not this foundation. Others can actually enjoy it just as much as other pieces of makeup done on the volunteer's face.  This foundation tends to show so much energy within the volunteer's face. Others can pick up a great vibe towards the volunteer’s foundation.  With the beautiful gleam, others would not help but to have so much hype when looking at the volunteer’s makeup.  The gleam helps to love everything there is about makeup.  This foundation could put a smile on anyone’s face.

Blush…
There is so much to love about the blush on the volunteer's face.  Usually, I do not really care for blush. So this is saying a lot for me to actually go crazy for it. What had me falling in love with  blush for the very first time in my life was how much it combines with the foundation.  The blush enhances the foundation’s beauty. With the blush, others could just enjoy the beautiful glow of the foundation.  The color the blush brings out more of the foundation’s glow towards the volunteer’s face.  By bringing out more of the foundation’s glow, the foundation can be enjoyed more by others.  With the beautiful hot pink blush color, the whole makeup of the volunteer is too irresistible.  Never thought that I would say this but, I think love blush!

Eye Makeup…
There is so much to say about the volunteer’s eye makeup.  I do not know where to start.  I have to go with the eye-shadow.  The eye-shadow is to die for.  Just like the hot pink blush, the hot pink eye-shadow enhances the glow of the foundation. The eye-shadow blends in so perfect with the blush and foundation.  With these three combining together, they make a gorgeous masterpiece. However, I cannot forget about the lovely eyeliner and eyelashes. The black eyeliner and eyelashes brings out so much passion within the hot pink eye-shadow.  They tend to bring out more of the hot pink color of the eye-shadow. Once the color is brought out more, others can enjoy the beauty of the color. The eye makeup is just lovely once taking a quick glance at it.

I could just go on on why the volunteer’s makeup is so gorgeous!  It can really just make anyone love the creativity of makeup.  It goes to show anyone that makeup is incredibly stunning.

Comments

Popular Posts