Lipstick in Rouge


 I guess there is a first thing for everything.  When I mean everything, I mean wearing red lipstick.  Never would I think that I would wear anything red when it comes down to nails and cosmetics.  I always thought that the beautiful rouge looked so ugly in nails and cosmetics.  The color never excite me as something to wear as makeup.  I especially did not think that I would wear the color in lipstick. I was just browsing in my makeup bag one day.  I had a day off from work.  I started playing with all the makeup that all of my friends had given me last week.  The lipstick was called Color is Bar by Elizabeth Mott.  I was at first skeptical about trying on red lipstick.  But, I wanted to experience on different types of colors of makeup that I have never worn before.   My first experience with the color red came as a shocking surprise for me. I cannot believe what I was seeing.

Looking Sweet…
When I first tried on the Color Is Bar, I did not know what to think about it.  I usually wear any type of brown colored  lipstick or lip gloss.  However, I was in complete awe when I looked in the mirror to see on how I look with red lipstick. it came as a shocking surprise to me to see how great I look in Color is Bar.  I never thought that the beautiful rouge would look so fabulous on my complexion.  I should of known considering that a lady could never go wrong with having red lipstick. I felt more confident and beautiful as soon as I seen myself in the mirror. I was so ready to on the world with this beautiful lipstick!

Long Lasting…
When I decided to wear the Color Is Bar in public, I realized how long lasting it is.  I wore this lipstick for a good three hours in public.  It was so amazing to see that the lipstick was still on my lips looking beautiful.   Throughout the whole day for twelve hours, I would have to reapply the color rouge four times.  I was so relieved that this lipstick keeps my lips smooth.  My lips could not be more happy for me to not keep globing on so much lipstick and/ or lip gloss. The lipstick had no problem looking incredible for three hours.

Hard to Wear off…
The Color Is Bar is hard to wear off.  Sure, it can leave lipstick marks.  However, the lipstick still remains the same on the lips. It is indestructible when it comes to leaving the lips. It will still look fabulous after eating, drinking, and kissing.  The rouge lipstick is not hard to come off.  It only takes water and a washcloth to get rid of the lipstick off of the lips.  This lips is beyond the greatest whenever it comes down of not wearing off so easily.

After wearing Color Is Bar, I was still in complete shock on how incredible I look in it.  I was still in complete shock that it takes hours for me to reapply it on my lips.  I was still in complete shock on it not wearing off so easily.  This is one of greatest lipsticks I have ever had in a long time! I am so glad I tried red lipstick for the very first time!

Comments

Popular Posts