Glam My Eyes Up

Guess who has brand new eyeshadow to play with? This fabulous lady right here! I am so in love with my brand new makeup that it is not even funny.  For the first time ever, I am trying Doucce makeup.  From my very first experience, I was so stunned on how wonderful this brand is.  Doucce’s Freematic Eye Shadow is total must have for all makeup lovers out there.  Once a person wears this eyeshadow, they are hooked for life.  This beautiful eyeshadow is to love for this spring season.

The Color…
The color of the eyeshadow that I have form Doucce, is the #67 marisa (shimmer).  This color is beyond glamourous.  What I can just love about this incredible color is that it sparkles.  The glitter of the eyeshadow is what makes the color.  By having the glitter being mixed into the eyeshadow, the color of the eyeshadow can stand out on the eyelids.  By being mixed with the glitter, the brown eyeshadow can easily be more beautiful than ever.  With the glitter, the eyelids can look more glamourous on the face.  With the eyelids looking so sweet, the rest of the make-up of the face can easily blend in within the glamour of the eyeshadow.  Doucce’s #67 marisa (shimmer) is the greatest!

The Price…
Doucce’s Freematic Eye Shadow is not expensive at all. In fact, a person can get the #67 marisa (shimmer) for only ten dollars.  Despite that the eyeshadow is not expensive at all, it still look like it can pass off as if a person had paid an arm or a leg for it.  With this eyeshadow, a lady can really get her money’s worth.  Unlike most less expensive eyeshadows, this eyeshadow does not fade away.  It also does not wear off.  Instead, Doucce’s eyeshadow shines like it is no tomorrow for hours after applying it on the eyelids.  What everyone could just love about this eyeshadow is that it can make the face look like a million bucks.  As soon as I put this lovely makeup on, I look like something that is only seen in a fashion magazine.  This eyeshadow is great mockery for its price.  The price for it may be low but its value, is worth ten times more!

The Feeling…
Doucce’s Freematic Eye Shadow had me feeling great once applying it on my eyelids.  I felt like I can take on the world.  When I went on a date wearing this makeup last night, I had full of confidence.  I would not shut up talking to my date.  I laughed so much.  Not to mention, I had a really good time with my date. What made the date better was that everyone was complementing me on how great I look in this eyeshadow.  Last night was my light.  This eyeshadow was the best after last night.  I felt so beautiful and yet so relaxed after wearing this beautiful makeup.

After wearing Doucce’s Freematic Eye Shadow for the very first time, I felt in complete love with it! Doucce is now in my collection of makeup brands that I would just kill for.  If any makeup lover wants an eyeshadow that is just so glamourous, they should really get Doucce’s Freematic Eye Shadow #67 marisa shimmer.


Comments

Popular Posts