Paint My Lips Please


Tarte have already won me over with their Tarteist mascara.  Now, they won me over with their Tarteist lip paint. When I gotten their product in the mail for this month, I know I just had to try it. Tarteist are great at beautifying my eyelashes.  Why not hot up the smackers? When I first tried this lip paint, I was blown away on how great it looked on my beautiful lips.  This product is just as fabulous as the mascara I have gotten a few months ago.  I just love this lip paint!


The Color…
The color of the Tarteist lip paint is vibin.  Vibin is a brownish reddish color.  This wonderful color look just perfect on my lovely lips.  It blends in perfect with  my complexion.  It is not loud at all. However, it has no problem being noticed by others.  The color vibin is that color that can go with anything.  It is the color that has no problem matching with a nice dress, business attire, or casual attire.  Having this shade of lip paint can be wonderful.  It has that natural look to it.  With it being a little of a brownish color, it has that special earthy color to it.  Earthy colors are very natural.  With this earthy color being natural, the lips can be seen in its true nature. This vibin color is the best!


Not Much…
By applying the Tarte's Tarteist lip paint on the sweet smackers, it really does not take much of it in order to have the lips to look so yummy.  Just one swab, and the lips are perfect for the season.  By not applying much of the lip paint on the lips, it can last a good while for me. It completely sucks to keep applying lip paint, lipstick, or lip gloss over again just to  have the lips to have that perfect color to them. I am so happy to apply this lip paint just once and go on with my day.  My lips look fantastic. They can also breathe from not being covered with so much lip paint. This lip paint is the best!


Feeling Great…
What I just love about Tarte's Tarteist lip paint is that it feels so great on my lips. Among the paint, my lips could not feel any better.  They feel as though they are in heaven.  The lips are well protected from any warm or cold atmosphere once wearing this lip paint.  The lip paint keeps the beautiful lips looking refreshing for a good few hours.  After a few hours, it will be time to reapply the lip paint all over again.  After reapplying the lip paint on the luscious lips, they can look and feel amazing.  This lip paint is everything there is of loving makeup.

Once again, Tarte has won me over with one of their Tarteist Products!  I thought their mascara was fabulous.  But their lip paint, is phenomenal!  What makes it even more better is the beautiful vibin color.  I can practically look at this color all day. Tarteist Products are the greatest for makeup lovers everywhere!

Comments

Popular Posts