Once Again Happy

Befine products has done it once again with the facial cleanser.  When I got another one of the company’s products in the mail again, I just had to try it out!  After trying the Befine’s last facial cleanser, I was so excited to test my face with this one as well.  The product is all about food skin care.  Befine would mix three food products together that a person would never think to put together.  The three food products mixed together would cleanse the face instantly.  Once the facial cleanser cleans the face instantly, the face looks healthy and beautiful.   No one could ever ask for a better facial cleanser than that.  This product is so amazing!

The Mixture…
The three items of food that are mix together in Befine’s facial cleanser are sugar, mint oaks, and rice.  If anyone was to tell me that these three are great for the face, I would think that they were on drugs.  However, I was proven wrong once applying the cleanser on my face.  I could feel the sugar, mint oaks, and rice taking every inch of dirt off of my face.  I can just feel my face becoming healthier by the minute all thanks to this wonderful cleanser.  Never would I think that sugar, mint oaks, and rice would be healthy for skin. My face could not feel anymore fresh and lovely than it was after applying facial cleanser.

The Smell…
The smell of the facial cleanser will just take anyone’s breathe away.  Once applying Befine’s facial cleanser on my face, I could smell the sweet scent of the oak mint. Once I had once whiff of the oak mint scent, I was in complete paradise.  The smell was so refreshing and yet so clean.  The oak mint gives the face a nature pure smell that no one could ever resist.  Once enduring the sweet sensational smell of the oak mint, a person can easily enjoy the facial cleanser.  This oak mint is a gift of fresh air.

 So Quick…
When having Befine’s facial cleanser, it is really quick to cleanse the face.  As soon as I apply the cleanser on my face, I can easily wash it off with warm water and a wash cloth.  After a quick cleanse on the face, it feels as though it is brand new.  I feel like a brand new person.  I also feel as though my face is enjoying the cleanser on whole lot more than I am.  This facial cleanser is just so great! Not only is it great, it is great for any type of face.  From oily skin, to dry skin, Befine’s facial cleanser will quickly clean them nasty pores like it is no tomorrow.  This food facial cleanser can be anyone’s best friend. 



After trying another one of Befine’s food facial products, I was still blown away!  Once again, this company left me happy and speechless.  Once again, Befine had left me with a great results with my face.  I am happy to say that now I am a fan of Befine Food Skin Care! 

Comments

Popular Posts