Let's Moisturize

I have so much fun when it comes down to cleansing my face.  I also have fun moisturizing it as well.  Pur-lisse’s moisturizer is the greatest thing that ever happen to my face.  This moisturizer will keep the face smooth and safe while wearing it both in the daytime and at night.  This moisturizer is something to love for the face.

 Between the Fingers…
Pur-lisse’s moisturizer is for every type of face.  It does not matter if the face is sensitive, oily, or dry, this moisturizer is for every type of face there is.  The Pur-lisse can keep any type of face healthy and pure.   What I just love about this moisturizer that it feels so soft between the fingers.  It feels smoother than a baby’s behind.  Once having this moisturizer between my fingers, I cannot stop rubbing it.  The texture of the moisturizer makes it so persuasive to want to apply it on the face.  It feels so good that I just do not want to stop rubbing it on my fingers.  This moisturizer will have anyone wanting to try it on his or her face once feeling its texture.

On the Face…
Once applying Pur-lisse’s moisturizer on the face, it feels like pure heaven.  I just put a dab on both of my cheeks, my forehead, and chin.  I spread the four dabs on my face in order for my whole face to be covered in the moisturizer.  Once my face is covered in the moisturizer, my face is free from being dry.  As soon as I apply the moisturizer on my face, I feel like I am doing it a huge favor.  I can feel my face becoming much more healthy and smooth by just putting the moisturizer on it.  My face feels so refreshing and yet so lovely.  After applying this beauty on my face, I just cannot stop looking at on how my face is smooth and beautiful.  This moisturizer is amazing.

Aftermath…
Pur-lisse’s moisturizer leaves a great feeling towards the face.  After applying it on my face, the moisturizer leaves the face smooth and dry free. The face gets just enough moisture on it.  The moisture is not too little nor is it too much to have on the face.  In fact, I really did not notice the moisturizer on my face.  The moisturizer actually sets in on face without even leaving the face so wet.  This moisturizer is the best when it comes down of having for the face.  Once someone try this product, they are hooked on it for life.

When it comes down to my face, I have to moisturize my face after I cleanse it.  If I do not moisturize it, I feel as though my face is not completely clean.  Pur-lisse’s moisturizer is an answer to everyone’s prayers who just cannot go without moisturizing the face properly.  It feels so good while applying it on the face.  It feel so good after applying it on the face.  This product gives the facial skin everything it needs in order to healthy, beautiful, and incredible.  Everyone should really try Pur-lisse’s moisturizer for themselves!  

Comments

Popular Posts