Crayons Are Not For Coloring Books Anymore


While I am getting more makeup each month, I am becoming more of a makeup freak.  I really need help right now.  Ever since my job has been putting out new makeup merchandise, it just been so hard for me to resist.  To make matters worse, I am constantly reading other makeup blogs about how great a product is.  I think I need to get stop.  But, I do not know how.  It is scary.  However, my makeup obsession is not as bad as my red lipstick obsession. Ever since I tried red lipstick the very first time, I have been so obsessed on what brand of red lipstick looks fabulous on me.  This time, it is a lip crayon.  Another lip makeup to keep my beautiful smackers pretty.  It is a big fat curse.  But, I am loving every minute of this curse on me.

This Crayon…

When I first gotten this lip makeup in the mail, I was beyond excited.  I was so excited all because it was another makeup to beautify my lips.  I was also excited because it was the color red.  I was so set to want to try this baby on my lips.  This brand new lip makeup that I had was a lip crayon.  Who ever knew that crayons are meant for lips?  But this crayon was worth putting on my lips.  Just two strokes and my lips looked natural.  Trestique did their thing when they made this lip crayon.  My beautiful smackers cannot look even better.  Who says crayons are only meant for a coloring book.  They can make the lips look so unique.  


The Color…
The color of the crayon lip stick is tuscan wine.  Tuscan wine is more like a dark red color.  It is sassy and yet so sexy.  However, this color has no problem showing up light on my lips.  The lightness of the color tends to show a softer look than just a loud look.  It shows more of  the lips' natural beauty rather than a big glob of red lipstick on them.  I still have that sassy yet sensational flavor to it despite is being so light.  The tuscan wine has no problem blending in with the rest of my makeup.  In fact, the color stands out on its own in a soft way.  Others can still see the beauty of the color.  Others can see its natural perks within the lips.  The tuscan wine color is so divine and yet so hot to handle. 

All Natural…
What I can love about Trestique’s tuscan wine colored lip crayon is that it is all natural.  It is not animal tested.  It is free from any petro chemicals.  It is free from any synthetic fragrance.  It has peach oil in it.  Most of all, the lip crayon has cocoa butter in it.  I cannot explain on how cocoa butter is just incredible for the body.  Trestique has won more over with this lip crayon.  I am so happy that I tried this lovely lip crayon!

This lip crayon is a total must have! With its natural feeling and stunning color, this can be anyone’s best friend for the lips.  This makeup just gave me another reason on why I should not be ashamed of my red lipstick addiction.  





Comments

Popular Posts