Different Liner, Different Color


It is a first time for everything.  When I mean everything, I mean trying a different eyeliner.  When I first got ColourPop Eyeliner in the mail, I had just ran out of my liquid eyeliner.  I was so crushed that my beautiful eyes would be looking glamourous during that day.  As soon as I seen the ColourPop Eyeliner, it caught my attention.  It was not just any eyeliner.  It was crème gel liner.  I was so desperate into needing some eyeliner.  It could not hurt to try something for once.  I had to brace myself and hope that this crème gel liner is the best.  When it comes to my eyes, they have to look the greatest.


The Color…
When I first looked at the ColourPop Crème Gel Liner, I was shocked on what the color was.  The color of the crème liner was deepened burgundy.  I really do not wear burgundy as a makeup color.  It is not because I do not like the color.  It is just that I never stop to ever buy it as a makeup color.  I usually go with colors that are in the brown family.  I somethings wear girly colors such as purple and pink.  For this to my very first time wearing deepened burgundy as a makeup color, I was kind of skeptical about it. 
Especially, as an eyeliner color.  I applied the crème liner to my eyes.  It was very different to see the color burgundy blend in with my bronze colored eye-shadow.  For me, I was not use of seeing the color burgundy as an eyeliner.  But, there is nothing wrong with a little bit of change.

Feeling It…
When I first seen my beautiful eyes in this deepened burgundy color, I did not like it at first.  I really did not noticed it that much on my eyes.  If it was eye-shadow, I would have went crazy over the makeup.  However, I had a change of heart five minutes later.  I start to see how the deepened burgundy color makes a great match with my bronze color eye-shadow.  The color looked so beautiful while blending within my eye-shadow.  It actually looked incredible with my beautiful brown eyes.  It actually captured the true natural beauty of my eyes and face by being such a lovely color.  As soon as I seen the real beauty of the deepened burgundy color, I was so in love with it.  This crème liner is the best!

Stepping Out…
When I first stepped out in public with this crème gel liner on, I felt amazing.  I felt as though my eyes were getting a reward for looking so beautiful.  I felt as though the world was seeing the true lovely nature of my eyes.  It felt so good to try something different for my eyes.  It felt so good to know that liquid eyeliner is not the only eyeliner that is just so perfect for the eyes.  Every lady should really try crème gel liner for their eyes.

At first, I thought ColourPop were out of their minds for making an eyeliner color that was deepened burgundy.  Now, I see that I was the crazy one for not wanting to try this crème gel liner.  I am so happy to try a new eyeliner that is not black and/or liquid.  The eyes could not look even better!  




Comments

Popular Posts