Lighten Up The Powder


Someone has a new highlighter to play with.  That someone is of course, me.  Ever since I tried NYX’s liquid illuminator, I have been dying on what to try out other highlighter makeups.  Well, I finally got my wish.  When I got this amazing highlighter powder in the mail, I was so eager to want to try it out on my face.  I was excited of having my face to glow once again with amazing makeup.  When I tried Urban Decay’s highlighter powder, I was very well impressed with the results.  My beautiful face could not look even better.  This highlighter is certainly the best for the face. 

The Timing…
When looking at the product of Urban Decay, it claims on its product that it lasts up to eight hours.  That is right.  Imagine the face gleaming for eight hours.  After wearing this makeup for a day, it DID last up for eight hours.  What made the product so much better, my beautiful face has not lost any of its gleam.  I so glad to say that the product kept its keep.  For eight hours, this highlighter powder stayed fresh on my beautiful face.  For eight hours, this highlighter powder allowed my face to glow like it was no tomorrow.  I was so empress on how my face was still glowing for so long.  Urban Decay had no problem making this makeup worth its wild.  This highlighter powder is the best! 


Just a Touch…

With Urban Decay’s highlighter powder, it does not take much to have the face gleaming.  Just a little dab of the powder with a small blush brush, and the face is cuter than ever.  I am so glad that it does not take much of this product to have my beautiful face glowing.  It is such a nightmare to glob on any makeup just to have the results that I want on my face.  With just a little bit of highlighter powder, the face can easily breathe within the makeup.  It also do not have to take much for me to wash off the makeup if wanted.  I can also use this highlighter powder a whole lot longer when wanted.  With just a touch of this makeup, my beautiful face can look fabulous while breathing.  

Just Perfect…
Urban Decay’s highlighter powder is just perfect for my face.  I feel comfortable and stunning when wearing it. I feel like the beauty of my face can easily be more exposed with this makeup.  The glow of the makeup has no problem showing the actual beauty of my skin. I feel as though my face is getting a brand new look.  My face can easily be notice more on how incredible it is with this new highlighter powder.  With this powder, the rest of my makeup can fall in line on my face with no problem. My face could never look even better.  It can just easily relax in its beauty.  This highlighter powder is now my best friend.


After trying on Urban Decay’s highlighter powder, I am a complete sucker for highlighters.  It I cannot beat the gleam, why not wear it?

Comments

Popular Posts