Glamourize The Color


When it comes down to eye-shadow, it is my best friend.  Eye-shadow always show the beauty of my lovely brown eyes.  I just love playing with it.  Trying on different colors and brands of eye-shadow is so fun!  That is why when I got this brand new eye-shadow in the mail, I was beyond thrilled.  It was like opening a great Christmas present.  When I got this eye-shadow from Naked Cosmetics, I so interested into trying it out for the very first time.  The color, glamour, and look had me loving this makeup even more.  What made the situation so much better, is that I have not even tried it yet.  But once I have tried the product, I was in heaven.  This eye-shadow is the best!

The Color…
The type of Naked Cosmetics' eye-shadow that I have is natural nude #3.  Natural Nude #3 is so fabulous!  When looking at the color, I was in heaven.  This color will have anyone jumping for joy over it. The color of the natural nude #3 is like a brown-red color.  When I first applied the makeup to my eyelids, I was so
surprised on how great this really look on me.  The Natural Nude #3 really captured the true beauty of my pretty brown eyes.  It was not too little or much for eyes.  The brown-red color had no problem blending in with my skin tone.  It actually brought out the nature beauty of my face.  Once looking at natural nude #3 on my face, I was in love with it!  This eye-shadow is a must have! 

Just a Little…
When it comes down to Naked Cosmetics’ eye-shadow, a person only needs a little bit of the product to apply on the eyelids.  Just apply a little bit of makeup on the tip of the eye-shadow brush and voila! I have a nice balance of eye-shadow on my face.  By taking only a little bit of eye-shadow to apply on the eyelids, I can use this makeup for months at a time.  My brown eyes would have no problem rocking this natural nude #3 for weeks.  What I love about the natural nude #3 is that this color continues on being the latest color for eye-shadow.  Which means, I would have no problem keeping this color for a lifetime.  I always love keeping eye-shadow for a long time.  

Looking Glamourous…
Naked Cosmetics’ eye-shadow has so much glamour to it.  The color and glitter of the makeup is what makes it so glamourous.  With the brown-red color and glitter, my eyes can look three times amazing than before.  My eyes can also look unique and marvelous with this eye-shadow.  The glitter is what brings out the glamour in the eyes.  The brown-red color is what bring out the pure beauty in the eyes.  By mixing these two together, the eye-shadow has no chance on not looking so incredible for the eyes.  A lady can never go wrong with having too much glamour.  

After I applied the eye-shadow on my eyelids, I was so hyped up on how great I looked in it.  I looked like I can pass off as a model! Naked Cosmetics is a great makeup product to have. This product will glamourize your eyes with passion.  Go and get this passionate eye-shadow!    


Comments

Popular Posts