Full And Organic

When it comes down to mascara, I am complete sucker for it.  Mascara is the greatest thing whenever it comes down to the eye lashes.  What I just love about mascara that it can bring out the beauty of my big brown eyes.   That is why I was so excited get this a brand new mascara in the mail.  Juice Beauty really did a number on this makeup product.  My eyes and eye lashes could not be even happier.  This mascara is a total must have for everyone who wants them lashes to pop in such a lovely, full, and natural way.  This mascara is the greatest thing I have ever tried!


All Natural…
When it comes down of having natural makeup products, it is the greatest!  The skin is free from anything that is not good for it.  When trying on Juice Beauty’s products, the eye lashes are free from any unnatural pigments.  This mascara is all organic.  Nothing beats having an organic product in makeup.  This mascara does not have any carbon black in it.  Instead, it leaves the eye lashes fresh and healthy.  What everyone could just love about the mascara being organic is that the lashes are free from any chemicals that are bad for the eyes.  The mascara is above sixty percent organic.  It is animal cruel-free.  With this mascara, the eye lashes being beautiful and healthy.

Nowhere Near Empty…
When it comes down to Juice Beauty, I can really depend on their mascara.  Their mascara has no problem making my eye lashes full.  By just one stroke, my eye lashes looks like they have lots of volume in them.  My lashes are able to look more alive and beautiful once putting on this mascara. With the spiral wand of the mascara, the eye lashes can be covered with this makeup by any angle possible.  The eye lashes are able to give the eyes more volume as well. With the eyes having a little more volume to them, others can see the true beauty of them.

No Mess…
When having the full eye lashes, Juice Beauty’s mascara leaves no mess.  The eye lashes are free from any clumps.  They are also free from any glue.  The eye lashes can finally breathe.  They can finally look more natural.  The eye lashes do not look like they have too much mascara on them.  They also do not look messy.  With this mascara, my eye lashes can look full with volume with no mess!

After wearing Juice Beauty’s mascara for the first time, I am so happy!  My eye lashes are free from clumps.  They are free from any glue.  It is not messy!  With this mascara being so natural, my eyes can be natural too. What makes it better is that my eyes lashes could not look even better. Instead, they look glamorous and exciting.  With this brand new makeup of mine, my eye lashes are finally getting treatment that they deserve and need. This mascara from Juice Beauty is the best!

Comments

Popular Posts