Going Back To My First Love

After six months, I decided to go back to the pencil eyeliner.  But, just for right now.  I am going back to pencil until I get some more liquid eyeliner again.  When I first got this eyeliner in my Ipsy makeup bag, I was so happy to not run out of eyeliner.  I mean I love any type or brand of eyeliner.  I am really not that picking when it comes down to eyeliner.  Whether if it is liquid, gel or pencil, I am all in.  When trying on Aqua XL’s eye pencil.  I was beyond stoked on trying it out.  Once it comes down to the beautiful eyes, I always have to glam them up with some nice eyeliner.

Loving the Black…


When it comes down to any eyeliner I own, I always go with the color black.  Black eyeliner can go with anything a person puts on.  It is the color that can match any eye-shadow color.  It is the color that makes any eye-shadow color pop.  Whenever it comes down to color black, it can be the eyes’ best friend.  When trying on Aqua XL’s eye pencil, it brought out more of my eye-shadow’s color.  My eyes looked more alive than usual.  The rest of my makeup was able to stand out more unto my face.  The pencil eyeliner made my face look so fabulous and wonderful.  Black eyeliner is always the best to wear with the eyes whenever it comes of having that sweet look. 


About The Eyes…

When it comes down to my eyes, they have to look the best.  Sure, I am not picky about any eyeliner.  But, that do not mean that I want to look scary because of horrible eyeliner.  Lucky for me, I do not have to worry about that with Aqua XL’s eye pencil.  By just applying it on my eyes, my eyes could not look even better. My eyes look amazing.  They could not look more glamourous after wearing this eye pencil. This new eye pencil is what my beautiful eyes need to order to have the exciting look to them.  Aqua XL’s eye pencil is the best!

Want Them All…

After trying Aqua XL’s eye pencil for the first time.  I actually addicted to it.  I want to try out the other colors that Aqua XL has to offer.  But the problem is, I do not know what colors to try on next.  Oh, the dilemma!  But, I am back into loving pencil eyeliners! All because I look so glamourous in this eye pencil, I want to try other eyeliners that cost more than a dollar.  With this brand new eyeliner of mine, my eyes can look more than marvelous.  They can look so stunning!

This brand new eyeliner is exactly what I need for my eyes!  I am so happy that Ipsy was able to give me this eye pencil in my makeup bag.  After trying Aqua XL’s eye pencil, my eyes will never be the same again.  It feels so good to go back to my first love of eyeliner. 

Comments

Popular Posts