Loving Me Some Peroxide

The joys of having peroxide in the house. Some might think that peroxide is a waste. But as for me, it is  a lifesaver.  Peroxide is actually great for hygiene and beauty.  I use it everyday with no problem at all.  When I did more research on peroxide, I was so shocked to learn what else it was great for.  Some will find it shocking that peroxide is not just for little wounds.  Some will see that peroxide is a lot more helpful than harmful in everyday life. Come and learn about the  joys of using peroxide for beauty and hygiene references.

The Teeth…
When it comes down to peroxide, I can always depend on it for the teeth.  Every morning and night, I always use peroxide as a mouthwash before I start to brush my teeth.  I would put just an eighth of a cup of peroxide in my mouth and gargle  for a minute.
 After spitting the peroxide out of my mouth after gargling it for a minute, I would then wash my mouth out with water.  The peroxide has no problem killing the germs and bacteria that the toothpaste and toothbrush cannot get in my mouth.  My breath is more refreshing.  My teeth are more whiten.  After using peroxide as a mouthwash, my teeth and mouth could not look and feel even better.

The Skin…
Peroxide has no problem being incredible for facial cleansing.  When my acne was getting bad before I had my menstrual cycle, my mother suggest that I use peroxide for facial cleansing.  At first, I thought it was weird.  But later I thought to myself, that it could not hurt but to try something for once.  I put a dab of peroxide on a washcloth.  I rubbed the peroxide on the acne that appeared on my face.  The next day, my acne was almost gone.  My complexion was looking amazing! After trying peroxide as a facial cleanser, I was thrilled of the results of my face.

The Nails…
Besides hygiene, peroxide is really fabulous for the finger and toe nails.  With the nails, the peroxide has no problem giving them that whiteness that they desire. Just soak the lovely finger and toe nails in a bowl of peroxide and they are good as gold.  It really does not take a whole lot of peroxide to have the nails naturally whiten.  By soaking the nails into some peroxide, the nails can look clean as snow.  With peroxide, the finger and toe nails are white and healthy.

Peroxide is great for all things possible whenever it comes down to hygiene, beauty, and home cleaning. Trust me when I say that it can really work miracles. Peroxide is no longer good for emergencies.  It is great all around life as well.  After trying it on my teeth, skin, and nails, they are never the same.  Others around me have noticed a big difference in my appearance.  I have noticed a big difference in my appearance as well.  After using peroxide for everyday use, I could not be even more happier.

Comments

Popular Posts