Patch The Skirt Up


As soon as I came back from an incredible 4th of July, I end up having a great day.  I am still shook up on how everything just fell into place for me.  When I went to church, I spotted a church member’s attire.  I was so mesmerized about it.  What really grabbed my attention was the church member’s skirt.  I just wanted to get that skirt for myself. This skirt is the thing to buy and wear for both casual events and church.  This skirt had me loving it every time I took a glance at it.  This skirt can be anyone’s dream of having once knowing the great qualities of it.

Knee Length…
What I love about the skirt is that it is above knee length. That means that the skirt is classy.  This skirt has the ability to show off just the amount of skin once wearing it.  It is not too much nor is it too little to show off the legs and beautiful knees.  A lady can still have that ability to allow her legs to breathe once wearing this skirt. With the skirt length, this skirt can be innocent. The skirt tends to cover up just the amount of skin to have that sophisticated and good nature look to it.  A lady can easily have the ability show off her legs for the summer.  But, in a very pleasant way.  For this skirt to be above knee length, the skirt can be worn at most occasions.  No one could ever beat the power of the knee length skirt.

The Designs…
When it comes down to patches, they are the greatest in the fashion world. This is why this skirt is so irresistible. I mean, who does not like patches?  What I love about patches is that, a person can easily play with them in an attire.  The more patches that are used within a fashion item, the more unique the fashion item can be.  The thing that others can love about the patches in this skirt, it that it is denim.  Denim can already be fun to  play with it comes down of having a great fashion attire.  But adding the material with patches?  That is just pure fun. When looking at this skirt, it can persuade anyone into loving every shade of denim there is in the world.  By looking at this skirt, everyone can see that patches and denim are fun and stylish to wear together.

Loving The Buttons...
I admit, I can be lazy when it comes down of wanting to wear bottom attire. What I mean is that I just want to slip on the bottoms with no hassle at all. With this skirt, it can only be buttoned down in the front.  Buttons are so easy to use  when it comes to button down attire.  When looking at this skirt, it seems it will be no problem unbutton it and slipping on for the day.

After seeing this denim patch skirt in church, I actually want it! I do not know if H&M still has it, but I will be getting this skirt.  I will be looking for it online. I do not care. This skirt will be mine!

Comments

Popular Posts